Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn PISSED at PBC fighters not signing with him. Lobs personal attacks at the

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Well Valdez would probably be more active, but the dude has been in some rough fights his last few. Hard career shortening fights. Plus his shattered jaw in his last one will keep him sidelined for a while.
    That was this year. Last year Tank fought more times than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

The WBSS alone is worth my $10 a month

Tank had fought once this year and so has Oscar Valdez. Neither has another fight lined up. Tank fought 3 times last year. Valdez fought twice. Tank had been more active than Valdez the past 2 years. Spence and Crawford have fought the same number of times 2017-2018. Crawford's layoff after Indongo was longer than Spence's layoff after Brook.

I can go promoter by promoter and give examples of non-PBC fighters who have been just as inactive. But for some reason people are only concerned with PBC fighters inactivity.

One way you can look at it is that Al has done such a great job that there is a demand for his fighters to fight while people don't care how inactive the other fighters are.

hearn is talking about specific pbc fighters who were stumbling around drunk at barclays. and you started the thread, i can't see why people woulnd't be talking about pbc fighters.

of course i CAN see what you're doing, and making this about race

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        That was this year. Last year Tank fought more times than him.

bbbb but tank fought more last year

again, "fans" making excuses for the inactivity of a young fighter. there's no fighter in boxing who needs activity more than tank davis. it is what it is, i can hardly consider you a fan of davis if you don't see the point eddie hearn is trying to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Live Nation bought Haymon's concert business, which basically became Live Nation's hip hop/r&b/urban music concert division, but that's beyond the point.

Whenever Drake has found himself in some ****, there's only one person who gets called to clear things up; and, it's not the Live Nation Hip Hop concert promoter or lil J Prince.
          Haymon SOLD 50% of Haymon Promotions to Live Nation so he is still in business as a Concert Promoter. I don't know WTF you're talking about with the J. Prince and "Find Himself In Some Sh_t" nor do I care about all that

Bottom Line, Drake is a Client of Haymon Promotions as is Lil Wayne, Chris Brown and many other Hip Hop and R&B Acts. When they want to do concerts or go on Tour they work with Haymon Promotions "In Association With Live Nation"

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            bbbb but tank fought more last year

again, "fans" making excuses for the inactivity of a young fighter. there's no fighter in boxing who needs activity more than tank davis. it is what it is, i can hardly consider you a fan of davis if you don't see the point eddie hearn is trying to make.
            You made excuses for Valdez. I accept the broken jaw, that's valid. So what about last year? What's your excuse for Tank being more active than him last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              hearn is talking about specific pbc fighters who were stumbling around drunk at barclays. and you started the thread, i can't see why people woulnd't be talking about pbc fighters.

of course i CAN see what you're doing, and making this about race
              Why are PBC fighters inactivity his concern? Why not the inactivity thru out the sport as a whole?

Comment

• A lot of the fighters complaining are actually lower tier guys...… I believe think about it even haymons new tv deal doesn't seem to benefit the guys at the bottom of the barriel i.e. up and comers and guys who have been around for a minute but who aren't becoming stars. basically c and b ranked fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  It's different is all I'm saying.
                  I see what u mean

Comment

• The Charlo brothers are still getting undercard treatment at PBC.
                    Haven't even tasted their $1 million paycheck.
                    Do you see them complain? No.
                    That just proves they're happy being inactive.
                    Hearn will make them busy. So...

Comment

• Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
                      A lot of the fighters complaining are actually lower tier guys...… I believe think about it even haymons new tv deal doesn't seem to benefit the guys at the bottom of the barriel i.e. up and comers and guys who have been around for a minute but who aren't becoming stars. basically c and b ranked fighters
                      Every PBC show typically features 8-12 bouts on the card, with a guaranteed 3 seeing TV, and a good 4-6 bouts worth being on TV.

Comment

Working...
                      X