No announcement yet.

Im not paying to watch Can'telo fight an old washed up hype job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    GGG strugled against a B level Jacobs and outboxed by a B level welterweight Brooks.

These are facts
    It really is sad and speaks to your lack of basic education when you don't even know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

My daughter knew the difference at 9 years old. I think it is a good idea that you skip the fight. Maybe focus on educating yourself.

Comment

I'm the most critical of eastern euro boxers, but to call GGG a hype job is just ignorance. Old and washed up? We won't know that until the night of September 16.

Comment

GGG strugled against a B level Jacobs and outboxed by a B level welterweight Brooks.

These are facts.

Add on the fact Canelo balls is in Oscars purse and does what his dad/mom/trans says.

Why would I pay my easy earned dollars for this matchup? Washed up hypebeats vs scared Canela.
        no ggg beat what everyone called 2nd best mw lol. Which he was viewed as until the loss. Oh and he broke brooks face. Oh and im not paying for it either. Never do. Free streams everywhere, this isnt 1992 you know lol. And all the other weird gay stuff, im not interested, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          No he didn't.....only his fans say that then make excuses saying Jacobs came in too heavy....how do they make excuses if they think he won????
          And the three judges who saw the fight and something like 18/20 of the press at ringside who scored the fight. But keep telling yourself that you weren't in the minority who thought Jacobs won.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            He lost by knocking Jacobs down and landing more and better punches, right? That's also how Floyd lost, I heard.
            bu bu but floyd fought like that on purpose doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Youre not paying because your monthly allowance is 50$.
              It's funny how the same jokes are used and re-used on this forum depending on which fighter needs to be defended.

Comment

These are facts.

Add on the fact Canelo balls is in Oscars purse and does what his dad/mom/trans says.

Why would I pay my easy earned dollars for this matchup? Washed up hypebeats vs scared Canela.
                Nice troll effort you Floyd fanboy phaggot.

Your phaggot ass ate up eveything Floyd just brought you. The mfer just fought a no power having, no skill having, no balls having dude who was making his pro debut against this eras best fighter.

But you say GGG is washed up.

Now that Floyd, who you slurp up and fanboy for is retired, gtfoh and move on.

B1tch ass phaggot.

Comment

Expectations are high for GGG vs Canelo.

You are all in for a big surprise. 12 UD for CANELO. Easy. BORING. Uninspiring performance from both fighters.

I've decided that I'm not paying for it but I will watch it for free.
                  The guy says that it will be boring, but he is still watching. FOH
                  I dont have proboems with people streaming ...but FFS dont try to throw your shade to the fight if you will still watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    It really is sad and speaks to your lack of basic education when you don't even know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

My daughter knew the difference at 9 years old. I think it is a good idea that you skip the fight. Maybe focus on educating yourself.

Fact = GGG struggled against JACOBS.

Fact = GGG was getting "outboxed" by BROOK.

Both facts. Now go teach your daughter how to have respect for expert opinions.

Loser.

Comment

Expectations are high for GGG vs Canelo.

You are all in for a big surprise. 12 UD for CANELO. Easy. BORING. Uninspiring performance from both fighters.

I've decided that I'm not paying for it but I will watch it for free.
                      lol. Be honest bruh... I feel ya. But this is what you're really trying to say..

Davis, Jack, Floyd.... OF COURSE!! It's enough for any good party/invite to throw back!!

GGG vs Canelo... HORRIBLE CARD!!!! It's the card that's really unmotivating.

So pissed off Matthysse wasn't on it. Would've restructured for months ago for a Sadam Ali vs Lucas? Or even better.. Jorge Linares is jerkin off in England, they're hyping his sales overseas, still, Linares could've been a Co-Main. Luke Campbell vs Linares... can't see why Warren wouldn't want this exposure for one of his fighters in Vegas... the old fart too focused on Saunders vs Monroe Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X