Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea were very wasteful could've won 4-1 runners up are Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Juventus and maybe Napoli tomorrow
    Probably better finishing 2nd than 1st

Comment

• Atlético are back to playing in their natural competition; Europa.

It’s probably better to finish 2nd though. In regards to a draw than a win.

I like Chelsea’s chances vs Barcelona, PSG and Besiktas than Real, Bayern, and Juve.

Comment

• Would like Barcelona in the next round. The chance to knock them out of anything is worth the risk of them beating us.

Most self-aggrandising entity in sport.

PSG as always is a crap draw. Airport bar of a club. Zero intrigue.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          I can see City going on a bad spell once United destroy them.. they have been supe4 lucky with bias refs and last min wins of late..

Only hope for them is Pogba is now injured.. the guy is so good atm it would have been a guaranteed win.. expect to see a dodgy ref call if United are ahead late on tho
          You think Jose will instruct a player to put De bruyne in his pocket?

I can see Jose being that pragmatic, as to mark him out of the game.

Comment

• Surely United need to be proactive in that game. Even a draw puts the title out of reach imo.

The league needs them to win tbh. Hopefully, the ref jobs City.

Guardiola annoys me. Criticising West Ham for not attacking. Erm, they're fucking shit mate and David 'Dullard' Moyes is their manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Surely United need to be proactive in that game. Even a draw puts the title out of reach imo.

The league needs them to win tbh. Hopefully, the ref jobs City.

Guardiola annoys me. Criticising West Ham for not attacking. Erm, they're fucking shit mate and David 'Dullard' Moyes is their manager.
              Always makes me laugh when billion £ teams tell other teams how they should play against them.

As if the deck isnt stacked enough already

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                This tournament wont miss Atletico tbh.

Boring as hell. Nearly got a cheap, undeserved win there.
                Agreed, they are awful to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  You think Jose will instruct a player to put De bruyne in his pocket?

I can see Jose being that pragmatic, as to mark him out of the game.
                  Maybe.. i am thinking he will pack the midfield with at least 5.. we might need the win but Mourhino will set out not to be beat first and foremost

Pogba is a real loss.. guy came on big time after an average start at the beginning of last season

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Chelsea were very wasteful could've won 4-1 runners up are Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Juventus and maybe Napoli tomorrow
                    Probably better finishing 2nd than 1st
                    God damn i don't see United beating any of them outside of Napoli and maybe Juve

(think we can't meet chelsea?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Always makes me laugh when billion £ teams tell other teams how they should play against them.

As if the deck isnt stacked enough already
                      Yeah it is a disgrace.

You've got to accept that any team below 6th is allowed to park the bus. And not play any footy at all.

He is basically criticising teams for making it hard for them. The bare minimum any team should do.

He reminds me a bit of Brendan 'defending is easy' Rodgers.

He is very arrogant.

Give him an out of form West Ham and let him set up against Man City.

West Ham have Chelsea next. If they beat us any which way, Chelsea can't say anything. They're in desperate form.

Comment

Working...
                      X