Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz vs. Daniel Martz - Late Addition To PBC on FS1, 12/8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Yeah, another wasted Cuban talent. Only good thing I can say about this fight is at least they’re setting it up quickly after the latest drug test fiasco. I’m rather surprised at just how quick.
    Yea, it is shockingly quick. Doesn't make up for the missed opportunity. But, it does show a sense of urgency, which is helping me hold onto some hope for Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      This is exactly why NOBODY takes anything you say seriously around here. Only a LITERAL ****** with cerebral palsy would try to blame another fighter for not dropping his belt just to give the 2x cheating pos yet another chance at not being a broke ass, unknown,mediocre bum.

Wilder LITERALLY asked the wbc to let him fight this disgraceful fat scum of the earth anyways despite him being juiced to the gills,& they refused & ordered him to fight Stiverne or be stripped.

The same Stiverne Wilder paid step aside money to let him fight king con,the same $$ he wont get back now because this cheating bîtch used roids.

It's as clear as day your just another pathetic needled**k :*******:who hates certain fighters based on prejudice & jealousy while blatantly worshipping others 4 same reason.

again, the wbc stance was so firm on it that they ended up overturning it. The day that the news broke, there was already statements from team wilder saying they were looking for new opponents. They didnt let the dust settle. The whole process would have been accelerated if they thought team wilder still wanted the fight. WIlder saying somehting doesnt mean its true- he said he wanted joshua and now hes syaing he wont fight him for less than 50/50 lol. And Yeah people dont take me seriously but maybe they should cause when everyone else was about to send ortiz to the gallows, i said it didnt sound like he'd done a lot wrong, and lo and behold hes been cleared of it. When the doctor defended the story (putting his whole medical license to practice on the line) surely some of you bright sparks should have tweaked that maybe it was an accident after all?

Comment

Whatever the case is he is back & he will crush Martz in a round or 2. He is now the WBC #3 so I am interested in seeing who he will fight. I have given Wilder the benefit of the doubt with the drug failures but he said he would still fight Ortiz even after the failed test. Well he has his chance to put up or shut up. He ain't getting 50/50 with Joshua so he has to fight someone until his unification or next mandatory. I can't confirm but read if he doesn't get Joshua he wants Breazeale the WBC #2. I got no problem with that fight to be honest. So if Wilder doesn't fight Ortiz then where does Ortiz go? Whyte is the WBC #1, Breazeale #2, Ruiz #4, Wach #5 (Not sure how that is after losing to Miller), Bellew #6, Duhaupas #7, Martin #8, Rivas #9, Kabayel #10, Takam #11, Browne #12, Chisora #13, Kownacki #14 & Stiverne #15. I think Hearn will keep his fighters away from Ortiz. Wach maybe? Rivas is fighting on the same card as Duhaupas in France on the 14th so those 2 are probably setting up a potential fight in either France or Quebec, Canada. Who is going to step up to the plate to fight Ortiz? The one guy I think would do it would be Duhaupas. I don't think anyone is going to be lining up to fight him. He will have to get a title shot the old fashion way by winning an eliminator or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Another irrelevant opponent for Ortiz...
          I really thought he would be champ at this point but, 2 years later he's made zero progress and is now 2 years older than old.
          I suspect Wilder is next

Comment

Wilder-Ortiz early 2018 please.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I suspect Wilder is next
              Wilder-Brazzer first
              Wilder-Ortiz spring

Than
              Wilder-Joshua

Comment

Well at least he is back in the ring asap. Still hoping for Wilder Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  This is exactly why NOBODY takes anything you say seriously around here. Only a LITERAL ****** with cerebral palsy would try to blame another fighter for not dropping his belt just to give the 2x cheating pos yet another chance at not being a broke ass, unknown,mediocre bum.

Wilder LITERALLY asked the wbc to let him fight this disgraceful fat scum of the earth anyways despite him being juiced to the gills,& they refused & ordered him to fight Stiverne or be stripped.

The same Stiverne Wilder paid step aside money to let him fight king con,the same $$ he wont get back now because this cheating bîtch used roids.

It's as clear as day your just another pathetic needled**k :*******:who hates certain fighters based on prejudice & jealousy while blatantly worshipping others 4 same reason.

Thank you - Kushking!!!
                  People are so stupid on here... Fuk Ortiz and his 2x doping a$$ !!! And everyone has short term memory, it's like the Margacheato situation...people went against him, but after a couple years it was like he didn't just use plaster in the ring...I swear I've been apart of this group for almost 10 YEARS!!! Under 2000 posts, when I speak it holds weight Bytches....Ortiz and his team are cheaters... Period!!! Let me explain why Wilder is avoided and snags all of these PED users.... What people have to understand is - Wilder's power is for real... The man does year round testing!!!! And still 1 punch KO's people.... That is scary in this day and age...when was the last time GGG scored a concussive KO?? Just to put things in perspective - I am not a Wilder fan, but I do respect him and I see what's going on... Ortiz will get starched when they finally do meet...Wilder is too explosive for him at 38 years old - AJ and Parker would be a better figure, Wilder is too explosive at this point

Comment

I'm gonna watch!!!! I know it's against a cab driver but I'll check it out!!

Comment

This guy is “38” and his resume is a joke, add another no hoper next. If this was Wilder/Parker or Joshua then we would be jumping on them for taking fights like this. He needs to step up his game/competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X