No announcement yet.

In the history of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the history of boxing

Does any one have a better resume or has accomplished more than Loma has in 13 fights?

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Does any one have a better resume or has accomplished more than Loma has in 13 fights?
    Who's that next to your wife? Is it Eubank śr or Kenny Porter? I'm on my phone and can't see ****

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Not even close

Comment

No chance. I think Jeff Fenech had accomplished a lot by around his 20th fight when he defeated Callejas to become a three division champion. He'd had some excellent wins like Zaragoza, Coffee, McCrory, Payakaroon, Richardson, Villasana and what was left of Zarate.

But inside 12/13 fights Loma's career is unprecedented. If he gets the right fights for the next 2-3 years we could see something very special.

Yet, I am told by many here that he is a bum who's scared to fight welterweights and is a weight bully and that he's a huge middleweight fighting smaller fighters and ducking everyone. Boxing "fans" LOL.

Comment

In the span of their first 13 fights, nope, not even close. Not to mention being one of the greatest amateurs of all time as well.

Comment

Leon Spinks. lol
            Here comes the Loma had 1,000 amateur fights argument.

Comment

Lomachencko lost to Salido

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                No chance. I think Jeff Fenech had accomplished a lot by around his 20th fight when he defeated Callejas to become a three division champion. He'd had some excellent wins like Zaragoza, Coffee, McCrory, Payakaroon, Richardson, Villasana and what was left of Zarate.

But inside 12/13 fights Loma's career is unprecedented. If he gets the right fights for the next 2-3 years we could see something very special.

Yet, I am told by many here that he is a bum who's scared to fight welterweights and is a weight bully and that he's a huge middleweight fighting smaller fighters and ducking everyone. Boxing "fans" LOL.
                Jeff was a phenom.
                Paul Gonzalez was probably on his way until his nose got in the way.

It's amazing to think now that Ray Leonard's 13th or 14th fight was against a trial horse named Floyd Mayweather.

Loma's been fighting champions from 2nd fight and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                  Lomachencko lost to Salido
                  In his second pro fight. Of course that is all you hater clowns have to offer in the way of trying to dismiss him. If Loma is such an easy mark, why is it that Floyd and Tank want to wait until he's 40 to fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Who's that next to your wife? Is it Eubank śr or Kenny Porter? I'm on my phone and can't see ****
                    Kenny porter. You can tell the difference, by looking at the sleeves. Lol Eubanks would have on the same outfit, but sleeveless
                    Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 02-11-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X