Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobs ready for Canelo! (interview by Adriana "Big Juggz" Jimenez)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs ready for Canelo! (interview by Adriana "Big Juggz" Jimenez)

LOL at the title, I don't know how these fighters stay focused on the questions being aaked with that type of distraction in front of them. I had to rewatch that thing a couple of times.

Comment

The jugz don’t lie my friend...

Comment

Damn, wonder if she has those warlocks pierced.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          LOL at the title, I don't know how these fighters stay focused on the questions being aaked with that type of distraction in front of them. I had to rewatch that thing a couple of times.
          Kid you, not. Any fighter who can go through a full interview with her without his eyes slipping south should never have his willpower questioned ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Kid you, not. Any fighter who can go through a full interview with her without his eyes slipping south should never have his willpower questioned ever again.
            haha naw. I mean they're nice, big girl boobes but nothing to go caveman about. I'm sure these elite boxer see finer and sexier women on the daily; the single ones at least.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              haha naw. I mean they're nice, big girl boobes but nothing to go caveman about. I'm sure these elite boxer see finer and sexier women on the daily; the single ones at least.
              Ain't saying she's exceptional, but it still takes a will of iron not to let your eyes glance down even once...

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                man still..i'm a sucker for a woman that's in shape with big boobs..it's my weakness.
                Have a friend that's 5'7 130 with triple D's. Seeing her in a tank top is the ultimate test of willpower.

Comment

She should go solo and call her brand “Juggz P4P”

Industry will understand. Then PBC will hire her for unofficial scoring: “And now we go to Juggz with her scorecard!” Juggz: “Thanks Jim Grey, I got...”

Comment

I'm pretty sure most men click on her videos only because of her and to see what new outfit she will reveal herself in

Comment

Working...
                    X