Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since khabib beat mcgregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khabib isn't russian ethnically. He is an avar from dagestan. You're not too smart with geography.

Comment

OP is one of the posters that really brings the forums standards down.

Comment

Khabib, a wrestler, was beating Conor on his feet. Floyd ruined him doe...

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
          Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

i still dont understand why mods arent banning these bozos.

Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Who fought tonight Jessie Vargas and Thomas Dulorme and Luis Nery vs Jason Canoy. The 2nd fight didn't even show on the radar.

Comment

Why is that irish turd so mouthy when he keeps tapping out? A man who gives up is not a fighter. He is a coward.

Comment

This is one of the dumbest ever threads posted here.

Comment

The sad part is I bet TS is actually serious about this. lol

Damn ggg fans losing their minds.

Comment

khabib is more arab and muslim. GGG is mostly slavic with some asian.

Comment

McGregor overrated as ****, I said it years ago I'm saying it now. Lost to Diaz twice imo, beta a bunch of bums and now got utterly crucified by Khabib.

All the UFC whits boys crying about Khabib's behaviour was the icing on top. Don't mess around with a person's religion and family, maybe the Irish idiot has learned a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                      Why is that irish turd so mouthy when he keeps tapping out? A man who gives up is not a fighter. He is a coward.
                      The guy is scum and deserved all he got and his trash talking team - After rushing the bus it had to end this way and I think it will go off when ever the sides meet.

At the weigh in the Irish turd only kicked out when someone was holding him back full of ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X