Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Boxing (Rocky Theme) Video Game!!!???!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Boxing (Rocky Theme) Video Game!!!???!!!

I just saw there's this game called Creed Rise To Glory... looks like you play it in VR... guess it's only for the PlayStation?? anyone know more on this??? is there one for the Xbox1?

I read awhile ago that EA was working on a new fight night installment, but that was a year ago. I think someone should. It seems that boxing been growing in popularity over the past few years. I expected someone to release something with the whole Mayweather vs Pacquiao frenzy. Releasing a boxing video game around that time would’ve done big sales.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I read awhile ago that EA was working on a new fight night installment, but that was a year ago. I think someone should. It seems that boxing been growing in popularity over the past few years. I expected someone to release something with the whole Mayweather vs Pacquiao frenzy. Releasing a boxing video game around that time would’ve done big sales.

Comment

id play it, dying for a new boxing game

Comment

it really is strange that there hasn't been a game to capitalise off of that

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
            id play it, dying for a new boxing game
            Yeah we’re stuck with fight night champion. Good game, but it’s 8 years old now.

I’d really like them to do an expanded, longer storyline for the champion mode.

And I’d like to play as some updates boxers.

Comment

Yeah we’re stuck with fight night champion. Good game, but it’s 8 years old now.

I’d really like them to do an expanded, longer storyline for the champion mode.

And I’d like to play as some updates boxers.
              there is so much they could do with the champion mode nowadays, so many current boxers for regular exhibitions...really not sure why it's taking so long

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                there is so much they could do with the champion mode nowadays, so many current boxers for regular exhibitions...really not sure why it's taking so long
                so no one has or has heard of this Creed game???

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                  Not me. But then again, I haven’t been keeping up with upcoming video games lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                    Nah i haven’t ill look into it

Comment

Working...
                    X