Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia, Dennis Hogan Bout in Talks, Sides Are Far Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia, Dennis Hogan Bout in Talks, Sides Are Far Apart

As previously reported by BoxingScene.com, the World Boxing Organization ordered the teams for WBO junior middleweight champion Jaime Munguia and mandatory challenger Dennis Hogan to reach an agreement by March 2nd.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he goes over to Australia, then he better knock the guy out or else there’s a strong possibility that he’ll get robbed.

Comment

Lol yeah, let's go to Brisbane, Jaime....

Comment

Lol.

Why would the champion turn down a spot on a Canelo undercard to go fight this no-name challenger in Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Lol.

Why would the champion turn down a spot on a Canelo undercard to go fight this no-name challenger in Australia?
          Purse bid coming team Hogan want his in Australia now do they have the money to win the purse bid

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
            Purse bid coming team Hogan want his in Australia now do they have the money to win the purse bid
            They will have to come up with a huge amount to beat GBP and DAZN.

I don't think Team Dennis Hogan is balling like that.

Comment

They got 20 days to figure it out. I'd say **** no to Australia lol.

Comment

I thought Munguia's next fight was going to be in Mexico? First time I hear about Munguia possibly fighting on Canelo-Jacobs undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  I thought Munguia's next fight was going to be in Mexico? First time I hear about Munguia possibly fighting on Canelo-Jacobs undercard.
                  The was the plan but the WBO flexed it's muscle and ordered the mandatory so Munguia has to go that route now...

Comment

This is not a stadium fight in Australia, more ppl would have showed up to Gallen/hoppa fight the other night.... no one apart from boxing fans knows who Dennis hogan is, and Mungia doesn’t bring in any fans in aus..... horn had a “stadium” fight because of Pac-Man, horn couldn’t even sell out the entertainment centre in his next fight.... government won’t support this

Comment

Working...
                    X