No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis vs Vasyl Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    The people who matter, the people around Davis have no confidence in him beating Lomachenko, so they probably do it like Canelo, wait a couple more years until Loma slowed down and once he is 35+ they might give it a shot.
    Canelos team gave an offer of 10 millions and GGG team refused the offer

It's not the problem of Nelo
    GGG was in prime and Nelo took his soul in the second fight

GGG always had a soft career without good rivals

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Tank can't fight in 130 pounds again
      He could, he just needs to be more discipline between fights!

He took majority of his camp just to lose weight and there’s rumors he was as high as 174 or higher in his weight!

I think he should go back to Coach Kevin Cunningham cuz he’s no nonsense and has an actual fight camp house where he can monitor what Davis eats and does!

Davis at 130 is a monster but at 135 his height will hinder him a bit but he’ll still beat the majority there!

I think he absolutely caps off at 140!

Comment

Loma by close but deserved decision. Too much experience at the top level.

Comment

Right now I would pick Loma but it's possible that my opinion can do a 180 in the near future. Perception can change very quickly in boxing. Nobody is invincible. Tank looks really good and Loma looks really slick....Who knows, we might be talking about some other "king" of the 130 - 135 divisions and Loma/ Davis might be yesterday's news in a year from now. Probably not,..but possibly.

Comment

this place is ****ing crazy making it sound to be a 50/50 fight. lomachenko would be a heavy heavy favourite if they fought, what exactly are people basing tank winning on? Whats he actually done? Lomachenkos beaten rigondeaux, walters, linares, russell jr and barely broke a sweat against tanks best win. weve not even seen tank in with a world class fighter and people are saying hes going to beat the p4p number 1, who not even his own promoter thinks he can beat ffs.

Comment

Gervonta's master, Mayweather, will follow the time honored script of waiting until your opponent ages past his prime, THEN face him . Lomo needs to gain 4 or 5 years before Floyd allows his puppet to get in the ring with him.

Comment

Working...
              X