No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Crushes Hugo Ruiz in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    These dudes are the future of the nation my friend, whatever the media sells them, they will buy with glee, smh.

Listen to this, prime example: "I want to thank god, without him, nothing would be impossible."

And people are supposed to believe this dude is sincere? Yeah, OK, what else do you have to sell me today? This cat doesn't even know what day of the week it is.
    Nothing is impossible, except staying in shape between fights.

Comment

• Ricardo Nunez vs Edner Cherry winner is next???

Comment

• But mayweather and ellerbe just said how dangerous of fighter Ruiz is and how it was gonna be a real challenge for Davis. There's no way they would lie to the public just to hype up the fight. Right guys... Right???

Comment

• Damn...lmao!!!

Comment

• Are they saying he came in with a broken nose or broke it early in the round?

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              That was as good as a fix. Somebody needs to investigate this crap.
              So you want Ruiz investigated because he quit?

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                He landed a counter straight right on the ropes, actually.
                Ok, one punch. That right hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Cherrypicker? lol he was schedule to fight Mares dummy.
                  Mares was a cherrypick Dummy.

OLD Mares, smaller guy.

Why cant he fight someone his size for a change?

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    That was as good as a fix. Somebody needs to investigate this crap.
                    What the point of fixing this dude is a 122 figther that got beat up by a 135 fighter at 130, But talk about Davis saying that Ricardo Nunez vs Edner Cherry winner is next

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Nothing is impossible, except staying in shape between fights.
                      No kidding. It's easy beating cans who are paid to dip out when the going gets tough. What, 3 fights in a years time with a total of 7 rounds or something? I'm sure he's ready for a real challenge. That whole Mares crap looked staged as hell too, the nurse was checking to make sure the camera caught the whole thing and Mares looked like he was reading from a memorized script, staring at the floor like he was ashamed to say what he was saying instead of being pissed off that he missed out on a great payday and proving he is the man. Crap is all setup for the sheep to lap up.

Comment

Working...
                      X