Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-08-2019, 05:20 PM #41
Boxing's Biggest Cash Cow

Quoted: 2004 Post(s)
Golden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 44,209.35
this one's on me - S H O B O X Mentally and Physically and Financially - Nomadic 

Interesting. Crolla's first loss in 2008 was to a fighter with a 3-8 record. That fighter is now 16-123. Crazy lol.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Golden Boi 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-08-2019, 06:29 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 641 Post(s)
IRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 10,132.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corelone View Post
Salido was a cherry pick. 55+ fights and 12 losses. Loma was so sure, he didn't care about the weight, he wanted it. Then the skys parted and he met his daddy. Salido used all the things that Loma didn't know, the old man game. Poor Loma, Salido was so old then, he's retired now. No revenge.
lol....a cherrypick? For his 2nd pro fight? A former champion who literally ruined Juanma....u have to b freakn kidding!!
IRONCHINHAGLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:35 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1147 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 15,579.37
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Just like there was nothing silly about Robinson's loss to Maxim. No excuses.
Robinson won the LEGITIMATE middleweight title like *6* times. Lomafako has yet to win ONE.

Call me when Lomafako beats someone of any consequence...
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:39 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1147 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 15,579.37
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4truth View Post
Loma had the option of walking when Salido came in substantially overweight. Add to that the first half of the fight was a virtual foul-fest.
Shall we pretend that this isn't true? Shall we also pretend that it wasn't Salido who was holding on for dear life at the end of the fight, not Loma?

Sure, let's just pretend it was just a case of the better fighter prevailing in a fair fight.
Sounds like a lot if excuses. The greats *adapt* and FIND a way to win. Unfortunately, your hero doesn't fit that mold...
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:40 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1423 Post(s)
RetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 22,822.10
Thanks for the Gonzalez vs Yaegashi stream! :-) - Tyler_Durden thank you :-) - DreamFYS 

Quote:
Salido was a cherry pick. 55+ fights and 12 losses. Loma was so sure, he didn't care about the weight, he wanted it. Then the skys parted and he met his daddy. Salido used all the things that Loma didn't know, the old man game. Poor Loma, Salido was so old then, he's retired now. No revenge.
Theirs only one fighter that was on the verge of being finished that fight and it wasn't Loma.
RetroSpeed05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:51 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 18,778.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
Sounds like a lot if excuses. The greats *adapt* and FIND a way to win. Unfortunately, your hero doesn't fit that mold...
So you've decided to pretend then? That's okay, whatever you need to do to cope.
4truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 07:04 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6905 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 64,024.87
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
Robinson won the LEGITIMATE middleweight title like *6* times. Lomafako has yet to win ONE.

Call me when Lomafako beats someone of any consequence...
Right, and Robinson lost it six times too. Loma is a three division unified champ. Call me when any modern fighter is undisputed six times.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 07:58 PM #48
Contender

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Lazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 10,317.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmrf4435 View Post
Crolla isn't bad.

This is not a horrible fight. It will be very very technical which will be fun
Agreed!! Crolla is always competitive and is a solid opponent for Lomachenko. I rate Crolla up there with the best 135lbers . Good match up if it happens. In absence of a Commey bout I'm fine with Crolla.. anything less is unacceptable for someone rated as high as Loma.
Lazy Jab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 08:13 PM #49
Contender

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Lazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these partsLazy Jab is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 10,317.41

Salido beat Lomachenko! Why is that so hard to accept? Hes improved so much and has done so well since. Hes beaten Russel jr, Walter's, Linares. Great wins. Outside of those names he SHOULD, COULD be facing better fighters.
Lazy Jab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 08:16 PM #50
NSB APESTA

Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
SniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 15,400.02

Quote:
#1 Salido was 33 when he fought Lomachenko.
#2 Salido started professionally boxing at the age of 15. From 15-17, he had 5 losses and 1 draw.
#3 Salido had 8 losses and 2 draws by the age of 21.

Not sure why people always act like Salido having a lot of losses means anything bad towards Lomachenko, especially when the majority of them were early on when he was a little teenager.
SniXSniPe is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List