Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "tainted Mexican beef" excuse is plausible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i been to mexico over 10 times n dem dudes do some funny biness belive dat. jajaja wouldnt suprise me in da least

Comment

It's not plausible at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Taking a wider view of things, I find it interesting that clenbuterol is mostly manufactured in Asia. But the illegal trade of it is flourishing in Mexico thanks to the involvement of "high officials" according to a butcher in this article:

Corruption seems to be a sign of the times these days.
        Good article. It is rampant beyond belief down there. Even all the expensive restaurants have Clen in their meats.

Comment

You would expect a plausible story from a multimillion dollar organization. Most everyone caught has a plausible story.

A plausible person appears to be honest and telling the truth, even if they are not:
          a plausible salesman

-Cambridge English Dictionary.

Comment

You mean to tell me if I drive a bit south I can get swole?

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              It's not brain surgery, if it came up negative it wasn't reliable, it was already proven he had clen in his system so if the hair test didn't find any clen, it's inaccurate, it should have come back positive for a certain level, not negative
              But if it had come up positive then the test would be reliable, right?

You guys are something else.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                it came back negative cuz canelo never had significant amounts of clen in his body, as conte explains clen most of the times wont be detected in ultra low amounts on hair tests, those amounts that you get by contaminated food... if he was doping then he will have had bigger amounts at some point and those will have to come out in the test...
                Statistical significance of hair analysis ofclenbuterol to discriminate therapeutic usefrom contaminationAniko Krumbholz,aPatricia Anielski,aLena Gfrerer,bMatthias Graw,bHans Geyer,cWilhelm Schänzer,cJiri Dvorakdand Detlef Thiemea*Clenbuterol is a well-established β2-agonist, which is prohibited in sports and strictly regulated for use in the livestock industry.During the last few years clenbuterol-positive results in doping controls and in samples from residents or travellers from ahigh-risk country were suspected to be related the illegal use of clenbuterol for fattening. A sensitive liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) method was developed to detect low clenbuterol residues in hair with a detection limitof 0.02pg/mg. A sub-therapeutic application study and a field study with volunteers, who have a high risk of contamination, wereperformed. For the application study, a total dosage of 30μg clenbuterol was applied to 20 healthy volunteers on 5 subsequentdays. One month after the beginning of the application, clenbuterol was detected in the proximal hair segment (0-1cm) in con-centrations between 0.43 and 4.76 pg/mg. For the second part, samples of 66 Mexican soccer players were analyzed. In 89% ofthese volunteers, clenbuterol was detectable in their hair at concentrations between 0.02 and 1.90 pg/mg. A comparison of bothparts showed no statistical difference between sub-therapeutic application and contamination. In contrast, discrimination to atypical abuse of clenbuterol is apparently possible. Due to these findings results of real doping control samples can be evaluated.

In 2014 they could test for trace amount, but science has gone backwards since then according to you has it, by the way, didn't you post this same study the other day to strengthen your argument

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  Statistical significance of hair analysis ofclenbuterol to discriminate therapeutic usefrom contaminationAniko Krumbholz,aPatricia Anielski,aLena Gfrerer,bMatthias Graw,bHans Geyer,cWilhelm Schänzer,cJiri Dvorakdand Detlef Thiemea*Clenbuterol is a well-established β2-agonist, which is prohibited in sports and strictly regulated for use in the livestock industry.During the last few years clenbuterol-positive results in doping controls and in samples from residents or travellers from ahigh-risk country were suspected to be related the illegal use of clenbuterol for fattening. A sensitive liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) method was developed to detect low clenbuterol residues in hair with a detection limitof 0.02pg/mg. A sub-therapeutic application study and a field study with volunteers, who have a high risk of contamination, wereperformed. For the application study, a total dosage of 30μg clenbuterol was applied to 20 healthy volunteers on 5 subsequentdays. One month after the beginning of the application, clenbuterol was detected in the proximal hair segment (0-1cm) in con-centrations between 0.43 and 4.76 pg/mg. For the second part, samples of 66 Mexican soccer players were analyzed. In 89% ofthese volunteers, clenbuterol was detectable in their hair at concentrations between 0.02 and 1.90 pg/mg. A comparison of bothparts showed no statistical difference between sub-therapeutic application and contamination. In contrast, discrimination to atypical abuse of clenbuterol is apparently possible. Due to these findings results of real doping control samples can be evaluated.

In 2014 they could test for trace amount, but science has gone backwards since then according to you has it, by the way, didn't you post this same study the other day to strengthen your argument
                  i never said is undetectable, but when the amount is ultra low traces then you can get variations on the results and chances are it wont be detected, not the case when you are doping and the amounts on your body are significantly higher at some point... by the way those arent my arguments, read the tweets from conte he know his science better than most in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    But if it had come up positive then the test would be reliable, right?

You guys are something else.
                    Yes it would, it should have been positive for a trace amount, your obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed, if it came up in the urine test, it should have come up in the hair test, but you being an obvious fangirl, I'd expect you to turn a blind eye to science

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      i never said is undetectable, but when the amount is ultra low traces then you can get variations on the results and chances are it wont be detected, not the case when you are doping and the amounts on your body are significantly higher at some point... by the way those arent my arguments, read the tweets from conte he know his science better than most in the world...
                      For the second part, samples of 66 Mexican soccer players were analyzed. In 89% ofthese volunteers, clenbuterol was detectable in their hair at concentrations between 0.02 and 1.90 pg/mg. A comparison of bothparts showed no statistical difference between sub-therapeutic application and contamination

This was contamination, the same as Canelo claims, 89% is massive, these soccer players were not given clen, remember conte said they can test for the smallest of small amounts, this is a game changer I think was his comment

Comment

Working...
                      X