No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm Better Than Anyone Amir Khan Has Ever Faced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
    I got Crawford no.3 in my P4P and Canelo is my no.5 but let it be known that if Canelo beats Jacobs this year and Crawford keeps fighting no hopers I'm dropping him on my P4P and I guarantee that he will be dropping spots from P4P lists because he needs top names to be considered the best.

You can't be called P4P great if you beat bums, no matter how amateurish you make them look, you gotta fight the best.
    valid points but, your scenario would include Canelo fighting jacobs, which Oscar doesn't seem to keen on as of now, and also that Canelo would beat jacobs. But an x factor for me is, if Canelo beats jacobs convincingly or with controversy. I don't like when fighters get moved up p4p lists for getting decisions that they may not deserve and Canelo has alot of controversial scorecards on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
      these idiot in the comment section are sayin' Bud fight canelo(who is also a steroid cheat) but just fought at 168 but if thats the case then canelo needs to fight a fighter 3 weight classes above him as well then since thats the standard which would be heavyweight, fight a heavyweight version of luis ortiz then to these stupid ass idiots in the comment thread.
      P4P if they were around the same size we ALL know canelo would get outboxed like he lost ALL 12 rounds to mayweather
      Now you are the one sounding casual! Canelo at biggest is 160 not 168. He started at 147!! So your heavyweight comment is lame. Canelo is short and without reach. He carries 160 well but is a small middleweight even.
      We are talking about Canelo fighting Khan at 155 1lb above the next class up from Crawford. Crawford and Khan both fought 140-147. Crawford just moved up over the last year and a half to 147 but non the less he is 147 so is That . Khan put on 8lbs which anybody can to fight Canelo at 155. At 155 Crawford gets KOed as well vs Canelo. At 160-168 it's not even a subject nor do I think anybody else thinks that. They were comparing Khan vs Canelo which took place at 155.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
        I read the it's perfectly fine. I still feel stylistically Crawford is a better fighter. He switches south paw beautifully, boxes and brawls when necessary. Crawford is a clean fighter that don't need carne asada in his body or questionable decisions in vegas. Canelo was a weight bully fighting Amir Khan in the first place. You also have to be logical, when even bringing up the possibility of a 147 pounder fighting a 168 pounder. There are weight classes for a reason. I see u red k me for my comment and I stick by it. Canelo and Crawford don't belong in the same discussion as far as a fight. Too big of a gap in weight. Just saying
        As I stated to somebody else. We are talking about the Canelo that faced Khan not the Canelo that just fought. Khan only moved up 8lbs and that is the version we are talking about. Crawford would have no chance against a 155lb Canelo which is just one pound over the SWW class. Quit using Canelo's last fight to compare. Canelo is a small middleweight a super small super middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          Sad to see people in here actually say fight canelo Crawford, canelo will beat u!!!! Lot of casuals in here, or people that are clueless about weight classes.
          Canelo weight has confused the hell out of his fans!

Comment

Canelo is a middleweight period. there is no way he makes that lame 155 catchweight again. I agree with u he tops 160, he don't belong at 168. He beat the weakest link to collect a belt. When canelo fought Khan it was still a bigger man against a smaller man make no mistake. Easily a 20 pound weight difference on fight night due to rehydration. Canelo got that stocky built, same like tank Davis. Short compact dudes

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
              Canelo weight has confused the hell out of his fans!
              yes sir, the boy is thick he a middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                I loved to watch Chino fight, but Chino on his best night gets schooled by Bud. Crawford has to be one of the most underrated guys in the sport. Only the absolute top shelf guys are go to threaten him. He handles everybody else with ease.
                I agree. Only Spence right now, because of size. I wouldn't be so sure in late 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                  The problem is Canelo has never said that he is better than Oleks Usyk or better than Luis Ortiz because if he ever said that he would be crucified and would be asked to prove it fighting either of those guys, you can't be saying you are better than a fighter 3 weight classes above you, if you do then you will have to respond for your words.

Bud just shot himself, and let it be know that I got him on my top 3 P4P but he ain't Mayweather Caliber.
                  Canelo is just two weight classes above, not three. Crawford fights at 147, Canelo at 160, this thing he did of fighting at 168 against a nobody, and previously at 165 or something like that vs that super-bum Chavez Jr., were just easy stunts to get a breather before an important fight in his real weight, in this case probably to face either GGG yet again or Jacobs on cinco de mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                    Now you are the one sounding casual! Canelo at biggest is 160 not 168. He started at 147!! So your heavyweight comment is lame. Canelo is short and without reach. He carries 160 well but is a small middleweight even.
                    We are talking about Canelo fighting Khan at 155 1lb above the next class up from Crawford. Crawford and Khan both fought 140-147. Crawford just moved up over the last year and a half to 147 but non the less he is 147 so is That . Khan put on 8lbs which anybody can to fight Canelo at 155. At 155 Crawford gets KOed as well vs Canelo. At 160-168 it's not even a subject nor do I think anybody else thinks that. They were comparing Khan vs Canelo which took place at 155.
                    Crawford has better defense, faster footwork is better at shifting EVERYTHANG amir khan does Crawford does it better except speed. crawfod would not get ko'd by canelo at 154 now 160 crawford would have put on too much weight and its not right for his body type.
                    canelo fought at 168 so he's a 168 pounder,

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                      Dude, you get so emotional about Canelo it's not even funny anymore.
                      I brought up Maidana as well. There are plenty of boxers with the right promotor, trainer, experience would, could, should be much, much better.

Your dumb ass casual fan drops boxers or think they're GARBAGE after 1 loss.... Your a waste of time. I shouldnt even of commented on.

Comment

Working...
                      X