Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Amir Khan - Face To Face in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe you me, A Mere Con is getting KOd in this. Then cashes out against Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
      I know right! Hahahahaha! It only took 6 years to fight a very good WW. What are you smoking? The only guy he got in the ring with that was pound4pound or even close, was Canelo and that was just for the money.

Please post these tough fighters that he's fought, since hes been a ww in 2013???????????
      I said tough challenges. I never specifically said only welters. Maidana, Garcia, Canelo, Crawford, just to name a few. He has a lot of good names on his resume. It's just a fact.

Comment

Khan looking a tad chubs

Comment

Where are the times when Margarito, Cotto, Clottey, Pacquiao, Mosley...fought each other.

Todays welters make me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I was thinking something similar
            He's coming to pressers heavier and heavier every time out....not a good look, but hey, maybe he's enjoying life outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
              He's coming to pressers heavier and heavier every time out....not a good look, but hey, maybe he's enjoying life outside the ring.
              Yeah he definitely is living it up outside the ring, Khan has made some good money. He doesn't look SO bad though.

This fight will be interesting for a couple rounds but Bud will time Khan and send his ass to the moon like Canelo did.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Yeah he definitely is living it up outside the ring, Khan has made some good money. He doesn't look SO bad though.

This fight will be interesting for a couple rounds but Bud will time Khan and send his ass to the moon like Canelo did.
                My sentiments exactly! He picked the lesser of two evils with this fight...which is probably why he's looking bored like this.

A) Fight Brook and put his pride on the line and give Brook a chance to be bigger in the public eye...and possibly lose.

B) Fight Crawford, possibly get KO'd and have a shot at a title...and NOT give Brook a shot. Lol

As I've said before around here, Khan and Brook have a weird sibling rivalry-like relationship.

Khan could've fought Kell back in 2016 but he chose to move up and fight Canelo. Of course he got KO'd, cold.

Brook sees it and says, "Hold my beer" and signs to fight GGG nearly 4 months later and looks good on his way to getting KO'd.

Thing is, Brook wasn't about to let Khan move up in weight, get more attention, and get KO'd better than him....so he took his chances and did the same.

Hate these guys because of the way they act towards each other, but this is boxing...we've seen stranger things. Lol

Comment

Everybody is sleeping on Khan. Crawford can't hang with the Khan that showed up against Canelo or Alexander, that Khan is almost unbeatable. I predict a UD for Khan on April 20th.

Comment

Working...
                  X