Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people that want Trump impeached think Mike Pence would be better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My issue of Forbes magazine June 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
      My issue of Forbes magazine June 2015.
      http://www.mississippivalleypublishi...730fe5a93.html

Democrats, party of the rich

Prior to the midterm elections the richest fifteen percent of House districts (i.e., 66 out of 435) were represented by 38 Democrats versus 28 Republicans.

All we heard and read in the media was “Republicans are the party of the rich” – over and over and over. Oh, and “tax cuts for the rich” became nothing short of a Democrat mantra. One might wonder why so many of those “greedy” rich people were supporting Democrats.

Well, guess what? As of Nov. 15, the numbers had changed to 54 Democrats versus only 10 Republicans. Two midterm election results remained to be determined at that time.

So, Democrats, enough with the lies. Your party overwhelmingly represents the rich, and that’s an indisputable fact.

How are you going to explain that to your not-so-rich Democrat party supporters?

Fred Bindewald

Comment

https://capitalresearch.org/article/party-one-percent/

Which Party Is the Party of the 1 Percent?

But when we shift our focus to the 300 zip codes across America that rank as the highest 1.4 percent of socio-economic status, using the formula for SuperZips created by Charles Murray,3 the picture is different. Among all contributions, Republicans still had an advantage by $192 million to $175 million. But when we set aside self-funders’ million-dollar-plus contributions to their own campaigns (which by law are unlimited), the Democrats are ahead by $160 million to $129 million. In percentage terms, Democrats come out ahead in the SuperZip money race by 55 percent to 45 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Generally yes. But I hate to have a Bible thumper in office. But if I had to pick I’ll suck it up and put pence in for the the sake of the country.
          Because the country is doing so bad right now under Trump, right?

Comment

Quoting far right “sources” is legit in your mind? It’s not. Why not quote Alex Jones or Rush Limbaugh?

Comment

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...60d4600f32bd-c

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Because the country is doing so bad right now under Trump, right?
                wont say that. But imagine how good it would be without trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  just asking. I dont know much about Pence. but if Trump gets booted he'll take power.
                  If trump got Impeached by Congress that wouldn’t mean Pense would be president.

If you were alive when Clinton was around When he got impeached, Gore didn’t become president. In order for a president to be fully impeached both the congress and senate would have to agree to it.

With trump, him being impeached by congress is highly likely but his impeachment by the senate won’t happen. What will happen then is that Trump would be a powerless lame duck president like Clinton was, who was impeached by the republican congress but not the democratic senate.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    wont say that. But imagine how good it would be without trump.
                    Yeah the federal reserve interest rate would still be at its rock bottom 0.25% and you’d have several wars in the Middle East still.

Also, Hillary would forward all her presidential emails to Russia and China.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Yeah the federal reserve interest rate would still be at its rock bottom 0.25% and you’d have several wars in the Middle East still.

Also, Hillary would forward all her presidential emails to Russia and China.

Comment

Working...
                      X