Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo vs. Matt Korobov - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    119-108. What a miserable sport.
    Wilder and Charlo getting unbelievably generous scorecards in past couple weeks

Oh, they're both PBC and target the same audience base

What a surprise

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Wilder and Charlo getting unbelievably generous scorecards in past couple weeks

Oh, they're both PBC and target the same audience base

What a surprise

I scored Wilder-Fury 113-113.

Comment

Wilder got saved by the two 10-8 rounds... Legit 10-8's though...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
          Wilder got saved by the two 10-8 rounds... Legit 10-8's though...
          Meawhile Stephen WhiteBreadman gave Jermall a 10-8 round against Korobov so he they could end up with a 114-113 score LMFAO....

WhiteBreadman LOVES the Charlos, Errol, and other PED test ducking fighters, but he HATE Canelo who ate bad meat

LOL.

Comment

Hazard Jr should be made to explain that 119-108 card publicly before he is allowed to judge another fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              heheh the first 5 round were a sweep, then the rest of the fight was competitive.

The only clear round for Charlo was the 12th. That's what's hilarious about this dog **** performance.

He fought a dude who was 36 took the fight on 7 days, semi retired and still got outboxed. HIs people hand picked Korbov to be easy lol
              The first 5 rounds weren't swept lmao. You can't score a fight lmao. Did you even see the fight? Lmmfao. That man has a win over Jose Uzcategui. I always had criticism for Korobov, but he fought his heart out but he ran out of gas late. Jermall controlled the fight from round 6 in. It wasn't close when it was all said and done. And this fight wasn't a dog **** fight at all. None of the fights were.

Comment

Working...
              X