No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Night Canelo and DAZN Took Over New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
    WTF??? I flew from LA to NY last week to watch the Canelo fight. Saw numerous people wearing Canelo gear on my flights to NYC and back. Also, hit up the weight in on Friday where a good crowd showed up. Went drinkin to a few bars around Manhattan most not all had a Nelo/Fielding poster in their establishment advertising the fight as well as a number of taxi’s had signs about the fight. Finally, hit up the fight on Saturday where MSG was sold out and everyone outside where hawking Canelo gear. I been lucky enough to attend Canelo’s last nine fights live can honestly say that last Saturday atmosphere was the best I ever experienced for a Canelo fight that includes both GGG fights and the Cotto fight in Vegas. I can definitely say the Canelo fight was a big deal in NY last week.
    Thats cool bro. I'm just basing it on my usual fight friend homies who throw all the fight parties. They definitely throw one every May and Sept and all the big ones in between.

When I asked them are they throwing one last weekend they said get the F out here that fight's a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Thats cool bro. I'm just basing it on my usual fight friend homies who throw all the fight parties. They definitely throw one every May and Sept and all the big ones in between.

When I asked them are they throwing one last weekend they said get the F out here that fight's a joke!
      6 million downloads for the DAZN app just to watch Canelo fight speaks for itself

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
        6 million downloads for the DAZN app just to watch Canelo fight speaks for itself
        im glad u had a good time. I like NY would love to see a fight there again at MSG or Barclays

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
          Haaahhaaa another f-a-g bites tha dust
          The only "f-a-g"s are crying like a spanked toddler cause not everybody is in love with cinnamon.

..... go back to whacking off to the Canelo posters on your wall, maricon.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
            The only "f-a-g"s are crying like a spanked toddler cause not everybody is in love with cinnamon.

..... go back to whacking off to the Canelo posters on your wall, maricon.
            you got exposed you fkn joto, dammmm your a big o f-a-g .with your f-a-g comebacks . F-a-g

Comment

you got exposed you fkn joto, dammmm your a big o f-a-g .with your f-a-g comebacks . F-a-g
              The only thing that got exposed is how much a pathetic Canelo ball-licker your are. Crying like a biatch cause somebody looks at Cinnamon like he really is, a good boxer that's overhyped as a GOAT, and isn't.

What's worse than that is you have these weird episodes of celebration *AS IF* you're really doing well with this forum thing when you seem more like a 12 year boy with no friends or woman, and just a computer to hide behind.

Here's another Canelo pic for you to masturbate to, and remember young punk, grown azz men don't idolize other men like you do. ........ so grow up son.

.... and don't forget to lock your door so your mom won't catch you jerking off.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                The only thing that got exposed is how much a pathetic Canelo ball-licker your are. Crying like a biatch cause somebody looks at Cinnamon like he really is, a good boxer that's overhyped as a GOAT, and isn't.

What's worse than that is you have these weird episodes of celebration *AS IF* you're really doing well with this forum thing when you seem more like a 12 year boy with no friends or woman, and just a computer to hide behind.

Here's another Canelo pic for you to masturbate to, and remember young punk, grown azz men don't idolize other men like you do. ........ so grow up son.

.... and don't forget to lock your door so your mom won't catch you jerking off.

just so you know I didn’t read any of your f-a-g writing , I skipped right thru it just to remind you of how much of a f-a-g you are .

Comment

just so you know I didn’t read any of your f-a-g writing , I skipped right thru it just to remind you of how much of a f-a-g you are .
                  You didn't read it cause you were too busy whacking off.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    my question is who with a good name could they have fought for their December bouts. Jacobs just fought and doesn't plan on fighting until 2019. Ive never said canelo is scared of charlo, I think he beats them in close fights but I don't think we will ever see the fights.

Ok then why don't you think they will never fight? Canelo has fought everybody that everyone said he wouldn't and has always proved the doubters wrong.
                    And I hope you watched the Charlo brothers tonight get beat and exposed badly. Jermall lost clearly to a 35 year old with one weeks notice and we really have never heard about him for the most part!
                    The Charlo's are clearly c+ to b- fighters but no where close to Canelo,GGG or Jacobs for that matter.
                    They really took a huge hit tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                      Ok then why don't you think they will never fight? Canelo has fought everybody that everyone said he wouldn't and has always proved the doubters wrong.
                      And I hope you watched the Charlo brothers tonight get beat and exposed badly. Jermall lost clearly to a 35 year old with one weeks notice and we really have never heard about him for the most part!
                      The Charlo's are clearly c+ to b- fighters but no where close to Canelo,GGG or Jacobs for that matter.
                      They really took a huge hit tonight.
                      they didnt get exposed badly they just didnt look the best vs good figters, its not like harrison cant fight so please dont go that route, shows that they need work and are not ready for canelo or even andrade or jacobs. ive always stated canelo would beat charlo. I dont think canelo will fight him tho, I just dont see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X