No announcement yet.

How Desensitized Are You? The Most Graphic Cartel Killing Video To Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    That's a bad coping mechanism. If you feel shock, despair and horrified when watching these type of videos that's a good thing. It's what separates the righteous from the wicked. Only psychopaths with no empathy can watch these videos without feeling their soul being crushed.
    I prove my righteousness through my actions. That's why I donate to charity. That's why I volunteer. I'm definitely not a psychopath but would consider myself a sociopath.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Warning: This is seriously ****ed up. I'm not going to describe whats going on in it, its that bad.

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2011/03/...mbre.html#more
      Sending a message. That’s what’s going on. I see you listed Brownsville, my mom is from Weslaco, and I still got family in McAllen, Brownsville and Matadors.

Mexican cartels would get rid of ISIS if they got paid well enough.

Comment

• Fuk watching this chit and no-one should be de-sensitized to that type of crap.
        Saying that I watched it and it didn't really bother me.
        Not saying this ish should happen though.

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Worst one is where they cut off a father's head off in front of his son while he watches. They proceed to tear the skin off the boy's stomach, play with his internals for a while and then rip his heart out, while it's still beating. A human's will to live is astonishing.

I don't look for this sick shyte btw. I was on reddit and it was on the front page as to why a certain thread was deleted and then someone posted a link titled "this is why" and I just couldn't stop looking. It was horrendous. The only consolation is that it's pretty much just nerve synapses in the end responding and dismembered victims usually lose consciousness fast once the first limb is severed. As brutal as these killings look, being tortured by electricty is probably more agonising.
          Good lord lol. The worst I saw is prob a guy getting his head cut with a chainsaw. I have no plans on watching the one you described

Actually the worst one was probably that little girl that hung herself on video and her family yelling her name searching for her in the background. So much regret

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Not gonna watch

That one that beer posted like a couple years ago where they were playing Guns & Roses in the background with some poor bastard with his legs cut off at the knees, arms cut off at the elbows and his face flayed the f**k off, all while he's still alive making audible groans and sh#t, that ish f**kd me up

Like for real I was kinda nauseous for like a f**king week and I couldn't get that image out of my head

in fact right now as I think about it I'm still haunted by it
            Yeah, I'm going with your advice, Mike. No need to put that shlt in your head. You can never un-see it. Not even a 77-pack of Natty will erase that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              Actually the worst one was probably that little girl that hung herself on video and her family yelling her name searching for her in the background. So much regret
              Poor family and what a selfish b1tch. Hate suiciders. Never think of how it impacts their families.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donali View Post
                Agreed. This is hellish
                Whose alt are you? Why you digging this up from 7 years ago. You just joined right?

Comment

• Boy it will be a good day when Americans finally get tired of it and send the military in there to massacre all of them.

All it will take is for them to do is kill one too many Americans.

Comment

Working...
                  X