Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley has seen too many fights - does he like Alvarez more than Gennady?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lampley has seen too many fights - does he like Alvarez more than Gennady?

How many pro fights has Lampley seen to know about Golovkin’s opposition versus Alvarez? Meaning Lampley’s professional opinion. We know that Lampley has a soft spot for Mexican fighters.

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
    How many pro fights has Lampley seen to know about Golovkin’s opposition versus Alvarez? Meaning Lampley’s professional opinion. We know that Lampley has a soft spot for Mexican fighters.
    its better than larry merchant..that mofo doesnt like mexican fighters and has all of them losing the fight in his score card regardless if they are winning the fight

Comment

The thing i hate about Lampley is that he starts rambling about a story just before a new round starts and doesn't stop telling the story until about 40 seconds into the round and misses all the action.

Comment

I don't think Lampley is very knowledgeable about boxing regardless of how many fights he has seen or how much he gets paid to call fights. He says way too many wrong and stupid things. He tries to sound like a boxing expert but he isn't one. I don't know if he likes Canelo better or not. I tune him out and pay little attention to what he says.Max understands and knows boxing much better but he is very opinionated. Ward is a boxing expert and a boxer so he is a good addition.

Comment

Working...
        X