Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was pathetic. GGG clearly won.

Comment

• The crowd was booing Canelo and that booing is justified.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Canelo wins the rematch ...He will throw more as he see's now what he feared is not real...GGG is so overrated
        Well Triple G would do good to learn to cut the ring...but he is a terminator coming forwards. Canelo's problem is that for a good portion of a fight like this all he can do is react...he does a hell of a job doing it and that little step to avoid the hooking shot was a thing of beauty. But he gets tired and punched out. Hes so good that when he fires on all cylinders he is fast and a damn effective puncher.

If you promise not to kick my butt I am going to disagree with you here : I think triple G knocks the kid out next fight. Call it the "13th round" Canelo was lucky triple G is a slow starter.

Comment

• HBOs commentary was just as disastrous as that 10-2 scorecard

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            Where was Canelo's so called "improvement"?
            Where's was ggg monster power blowing canelo away?

Comment

• Canelo fought a great fight, as did golovkin. Mad props to both boxers.

Ignore Larry's meltdown. Happens after every golovkin fight.

Comment

• I had it 114-114

1 canelo
                2 canelo
                3 canelo
                4 ggg
                5 ggg
                6 ggg
                7 ggg
                8 ggg
                9 ggg
                10 canelo
                11 canelo
                12 canelo

Canelo had a hot start, golovkin looked old and slow, but in the 4th it seemed ggg's jab really slowed canelo and he hit a wall and only fought in spurts over the next few rounds. 10,11,12 I thought canelo looked fresher and hit the better shots..

Very good fight, I think a draw is a legit outcome, but the 118-110 canelo card is beyond bad, Byrd should never be allowed to judge a major fight again

Comment

• The only good thing here is that the crowd was clearly behind GGG. He's the better fighter, period. Canelo is good and has a lot of heart but he got beat pretty clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    canelo's gas tank was short. GGG beat him up pretty bad, if this was an actual close fight it would've gone canelo's way. it was only a draw because GGG was the winner.
                    Precisely!

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Canelo made ggg look normal and discourgaed ggg big time
                      and ggg made canelo look like a track star.

Comment

Working...
                      X