Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you have a goalkeeper where you can’t even expect him to try...

Comment

• Pussy cunt Morata can't even score from 5 yards out. Prolly thinking bout brushing his wife hair when he hit the ball.

Comment

• Courtois .

Jesus I'd pack his bags for Madrid myself if i were Chelsea.

Carries the expression of a man who thinks he's a lot better than what he really is.

Utter ****e.

Comment

• 2nd half was not too bad at all.. first half we played the same as we always do.. lucky we scored pretty soon after conceding

Lingard needs to play more often.. i'd have him over Martial and Rashford he always seems to score vital goals.. Surprised Mourhino is actually giving youth a bit of a chance this season

Lukaku actually did something vs a "top" team which was good.. despite his weaknesses i think United definitely got the better deal then Chelsea (with Morata)
          Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 02-25-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Who the **** does Pep think he is? wearing that ribbon again.. guy has been told already its not allowed.. needs at least a 6 game touchline ban, possibly harsher

Really hope Arsenal do them now.. this guy thinks hes above the rules

Comment

• I've been saying Tibo is awful the whole time he's been there.

Chelsea were quite good today. Man U fans seen a bit zombied by their own team.

Chelsea are probably a better team on their day but that Man U team are fairly hard to beat and weren't brilliant and still beat a Chelsea team that played pretty well. Both teams are basically crap though in relative terms.

Morata is a hate crime of a striker. Might be the worst in the league. I don't care that he's scored 10. I'd take anyone else over him.

Comment

• Lingard has 13 goals mate.. and he's not even a striker or played in the first team all the time.

This dude is looking like another Morientes.. Torres (2nd spell).. and a couple other Spanish strikers who didn't quite hack it here

Comment

• Lukaku is a top player imo.

Yeah Morata is just a weakling.

Comment

• I can’t stand Courtois. He’s a poor man’s Tim Howard.

Tim Howard would save impossible to save shots but let in the easiest of attempts.

Courtois just won’t ****ing try to even dive. He’s the guy who cheats in practice by knowing where they will go and cheat to that side. Then in an actual game not know wtf to do and watch the ball go in.

Morata is a pvssy too. He spent the entire 1st half on the floor. Wtf.

Comment

• Not mad at the result so much as having a players who just don’t give a ****. That’s worse than losing, not even trying is worse.

But at least we aren’t Arsenal. Jesus Christ. Absolute disaster they are.

Comment

Working...
                      X