Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Praises Estrada: Sor Rungvisai Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Just to clarify. You didn't see 7 clear rounds for Minny Pacquiao?
    No way in hell.

I see 5 clear rounds for each boxer and 2 very competitives.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
      I don’t like how this is being framed as a robbery knowing that Sor Rungvisai doesn’t really have any allies in the sport that will defend him.

Sor rungvisai won and he is a freaking monster at 115.
      Any allies?

Dude is a hero in his country.

Has the assian market

Nobody knows who is Estrada in México.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        It was a close fight... There was one bad scorecard and the rest was fine. Get over it... There will be a rematch
        Bad? Was atrocious...

Comment

Sor Rungvisai won, he's simply too big for these guys even though they demonstrate better skills.

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
            I’m glad KING RUNGVISAI is going to knock out crying little b1tch estrada in a rematch.
            Lol, are you fuccing stupid?? He couldn't drop him at all last night, what makes you think he'll knock him out in a rematch?

Comment

I think most people in here have never seen Estrada fight. A win or a draw for Estrada would have been good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Lol, are you fuccing stupid?? He couldn't drop him at all last night, what makes you think he'll knock him out in a rematch?
                He couldn't even hurt Estrada

Comment

The crowd knows what happened and both Estrada and Rungvisai know what happened just look at their faces when the scores are being announced. Great fight by both but even better the strategy by Estrada...

Comment

salty ass chocobumlito. Sor Rungvisai is your daddy. show respect.

Comment

well, SSR missed a lit and didnt look good, but i think he won, unlike his first fight with gonz, who beat his azz. estrada beat the brakes off him that last round but i cant take issue with 115-113. SSR missed a lot but landed a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X