Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-10-2017, 10:32 PM #101
Supreme

Quoted: 4443 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.94
Total Points: 91,291,295,890,188.38
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny 

You're just a waste of time man..

I'll let you have the last word
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:02 PM #102
The ugly American

Quoted: 6857 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,111,111,753,130.17
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
You're just a waste of time man..

I'll let you have the last word
I wasn't asking for the last word.

I was asking you to source your assertions.

Obviously that was just too much for you.

Learn from this lesson. Next time, don't spew nonsense you can't source. Someone who knows their stuff may call you out on it.

You also ducked my questions, but I really shouldn't pile on.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:02 AM #103
Lieutenant

Quoted: 3881 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,602,327,050,953,002,319,872.00
Total Points: 3,602,327,050,954,004,234,240.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post

The Civil War was only over money and taxes... Without slavery there is no Industrial Revolution

Secondly, You said blacks benefited from more government assistance programs than whites. You haven't provided one source

And what I said was the US benefited by over a billion in profits off slavery.

I knew you would dance. Just like I predicted

Nice playing
Industrial revolution started in Europe, Britain primarily.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:46 PM #104
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 5803 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 484,877,107,869,218,570,240.00
Total Points: 574,180,715,057,386,553,344.00
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

We Wuz Kangz and Sheiit
Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:56 PM #105
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 7471 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 578,057,692,376,767,872.00
Total Points: 10,578,057,702,387,238,912.00
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
You've still not addressed this:

African blacks sold their brothers to the white Americans.

How much responsibility for African slavery do you assign to them?

Do American blacks deserve reparations from Africans too?
Jesus Christ. In this thread, too? What is wrong with you people.

This is the second time I'm going to post this here:

In the beginning there were slave raids where whites would kidnap blacks to make them slaves. This was perceived as being too dangerous for them, so they thought of another way.

They then began to encourage Africans to sell their prisoners of war.

1. The prisoners of war were not seen as the same as those who captured them. It's not like they thought they were selling their own people. They were selling people they conquered.

2. They couldn't have known what they were selling them into. In Africa, prisoners and slaves had certain rights and they were not treated the same as slaves were treated who were taken as part of the Atlantic Slave Trade.

3. The major factor in Africans selling Africans was because of guns. Whites would go to one tribe and tell them that they would sell guns to another tribe and stir up animosity between both sides in order to get the tribe to continuously provide them with more and more slaves in exchange for guns. The tribes would agree because they knew their existence depended on purchasing guns to compete against the real or perceived threat of other tribes. They were also faced with being attacked by whites with guns and made slaves themselves if they didn't provide slaves.

Do you understand this shlt?
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:59 PM #106
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build That Wall View Post
We Wuz Kangz and Sheiit
Actually, "we wuz."

What's the point?
Old 02-22-2018, 09:59 PM #107
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 5803 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 484,877,107,869,218,570,240.00
Total Points: 574,180,715,057,386,553,344.00
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 10:02 PM #108
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
This:

Your source citation did not specify that.
In the first two decades of affirmative action, white women saw more growth in their careers than any racial group. Columbia University law professor Kimberlé Crenshaw explained in her 2006 essay “Framing Affirmative Action” why depicting a black person as the poster child for affirmative action is flawed. “The primary beneficiaries of affirmative action have been Euro-American women,” she wrote.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I think what he was trying to tell you is that you could have found this info on your own.
Old 02-22-2018, 10:03 PM #109
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build That Wall View Post
Don't worry about that. Just grab 'em by the pussay. You'll be iight.

We wuz sexually harrassin' broads.

Last edited by travestyny; 02-22-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-22-2018, 10:55 PM #110
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8360 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 64,396,067,032,474,278,952,960.00
Total Points: 64,436,107,327,274,171,236,352.00
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

I always wondered if that pic was legit hieroglyphics or just photoshopped
Sugar Adam Ali is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fired, kangz, meme, officer, police, utah

User Tag List