mikey garcia calls out spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    Mikey has a long list,
    Loma, Cotto, n now Spence, i bet hes gona call out Anthony Joshua after his win
    Real champs chase the hard fights! I liek benevidez sucks he got dropped by that bum and now has to do a meaningless rematch.

Comment

Agree with War mikey! I like that Mikey is chasing real fights. Yes he can pop and he is very technical. Do i see him beating Errol ? No , but he will make a good showing for himself. That being said i wish he would whip on Fortuna, Easter, Linares, and Lomachenko first.

Comment

mikey cant even out a dent on broner at 140 and he's calling out spence at 147? lmao!

Comment

I wouldn’t look too much into this.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Mikey stops super nips with ease!

War MIkey!
            You know, I noticed those nips too. Almost looks like gynecomastia. That said, Mikey is too small for Spence.

Comment

I spoke to him on Insta. Dude is serious. That is what you call a real boxer with balls. No ducking or bsing like a lot of these punks.

Mikey is the face of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                I spoke to him on Insta. Dude is serious. That is what you call a real boxer with balls. No ducking or bsing like a lot of these punks.

Mikey is the face of boxing.
                the fight will never happen, he needs to focus on loma,linares or easter next

Comment

Mikey seems mad desperate for a big fight.

Comment

sign him up for Easter right now. He would eat up Easter.. Would love to see him get Linares too. Dont care for this Lippinets fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Mikey controls range better than Spence, Everyone who has spar both has said that their both the hardest punchers that they have ever faced, I have heard charlo say it about spence and I have hear david benevidez say it about mikey.

Now the only real question here is if Mikey can go to 147 body wise right now, I think he can he walks around pretty big too, spence does aswell. Interesting bout imo, spence of course will be the favorite but that doesnt means its a guarantee win for him. War MIKEY!

PS, PEDETERSON has no pop! none at all.
                      Bro when mikey fought at 140 he had **** and looked super fat now add 7 morepounds! Mikey will punch as hard as Paulie at 147

Comment

Working...
                      X