No announcement yet.

Rewatched Rungvaisai vs Cuadras

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    And then from round 7 it was basically going to be a KO victory for Rungvaisai no doubt about it, when Rungvaisai found Cuadras in round 7 and unleashed brutal body shots, Cuadras immediately showed signs of slowing down when from 10 seconds on he became stationary despite having to recover from the shots. With 5 rounds more to go, Cuadras bailed himself with that cut] and got lucky that the fight was held in his home town.

Estrada would know the pain train that Rungvaisai's going to bring in.

And I still can't fathom how on earth people considered Rungvaisai a "cherry pick" for Roman Gonzalez.
    I thought Cuadras was outboxing him and SSR was struggling with his awkward style, Cuadras was feeling the pace but wasn’t in any sort of serious trouble from my perspective. I’ve never watched it back though tbh so I’ll have to watch the fight again. Why anyone thought this was a cherry pick is beyond me. I won a lot of money on SSR in that first fight 11/2 I got in play

Comment

I thought Rungvisai actually won the fight 4 rounds to 3

Comment

Rung would finish him next time.

Cuadras is not elite at 115.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Rung would finish him next time.

Cuadras is not elite at 115.
          If Cuadras is not "elite" then why did he not just get bullzdozed by "Elite" fighters Gonzalez and Estrada? Some thought Cuadras should get the nod against Gonzalez, many thought Cuadras should have gotten the nod against Estrada.

A non elite fighter don't make the fight close, or debatable especially if he himself is not a pressure fighter but rather a counterpuncher.

Comment

Working...
          X