Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterson, Quillin and Broner Need to be More Offensive Minded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterson style is fine, I thought he had the perfect strategy for Danny Garcia, the showboating is probably what hurt him in the judges eyes. Starting off from the outside until Danny slowed down was the right move. Danny could cut the ring off and clearly was struggling to keep up with Peterson's footwork

Peterson is a damn good inside fighter, when he gets inside he always looks his BEST IMO, he probably stops Danny if he worked inside a little bit earlier

Broner I always said should fight more like Middleweight James Toney and less like Welterweight Floyd Mayweather. Broner is also good inside and if you're going to use the Shoulder Roll it is made for Inside Fight, he tries to use it of of his backfoot which is why Maidana put him on his ass with that overhand right and which is why Molina was catching him with his overhand right.

Quillin just don't have it, he has Power but nothing else, doesn't have a Jab, I don't see any inside game, doesn't got to the body enough. It is a guy just looking to counter with a big shot and he looks so reluctant to throw punches. He basically let Andy Lee recover every time he dropped or wobbled him.

Comment

Working...
    X