Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowriders (2017) trailer (featuring Bichir/Longoria)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowriders (2017) trailer (featuring Bichir/Longoria)

The plot seems kinda cheesy, but it looks well shot and Bichir always gives a good performance.

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
    The plot seems kinda cheesy, but it looks well shot and Bichir always gives a good performance.
    Yeah trailer doesnt look impressive but i will give it a shot..

Comment

Is the Lowrider lifestyle still a thing in California or did all that stuff die out in the 90's?

My local library had all the new Lowrider and Lowrider Arte magazines every month when I was in Jr High/High school, haha. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Is the Lowrider lifestyle still a thing in California or did all that stuff die out in the 90's?

My local library had all the new Lowrider and Lowrider Arte magazines every month when I was in Jr High/High school, haha. Good times.
        I was wondering about this recently. I know in the late 90s and early 2000s the scene was active. My brothers would go to them and I do remember seeing the magazines and just the overall lifestyle. I haven't heard of lowrider shows now. At least not here in central Cali.

Comment

I know state colleges and community colleges and local governments in the central valley have low rider shows for 5 de Mayo.

Comment

interesting i might give this one a try, everyone going to see that all eyes on me movie, i rather watch this one.

Comment

Working...
            X