No announcement yet.

Favorite Pacquaio Moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    dont kid yourself..morales beat him first...i know it still burns but you can move on....
    Don't worry, Pacquiao whooped his ass twice. Made him shook his head and stay on his ass. No MAS. PAcquiao won by whooping his ass on an even playing field, while morales required PAcquiao to force him wear pillows and head but him like a truck. Sorry man, that's the truth.

Comment

Faceplanting against Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Don't worry, Pacquiao whooped his ass twice. Made him shook his head and stay on his ass. No MAS. PAcquiao won by whooping his ass on an even playing field, while morales required PAcquiao to force him wear pillows and head but him like a truck. Sorry man, that's the truth.
        all this happen during pacquiao PED years..thats the truth weather you wanna accept it or not

Comment

all this happen during pacquiao PED years..thats the truth weather you wanna accept it or not
          LOL Morales got caught with steroids. Pacquiao didn't and has never tested positive. Don't worry man, I know you didn't know that because you are ignorant.

Comment

Barrera or Ledwaba for me. Out of those choices, I'd say maybe the Hatton fight. He won the Cotto and Margarito fights, but watching those fights again, I feel like he left something in the ring those nights, specifically with Margarito. They were "dominant" victories that took a great deal of effort and returned punishment. Retrospectively maybe there's more to appreciate in those bouts because of that. Idk. The timing for Barrera and Ledwaba was significant.

Comment

Zaroku - this is right up your alley.. May be the poll does not include the Pac-JMM IV KO option for you..

Comment

Barrera fight for me.. although I enjoyed the whooping margarito got..

Comment

Comment

LOL Morales got caught with steroids. Pacquiao didn't and has never tested positive. Don't worry man, I know you didn't know that because you are ignorant.
                    let me guess ,,and marquez was on steroids when he put pedquiao to sleep...righhhhhhhhtttt..fcuk otta here..double standards....im done with you clown....

Comment

let me guess ,,and marquez was on steroids when he put pedquiao to sleep...righhhhhhhhtttt..fcuk otta here..double standards....im done with you clown....
                      Oh he mad....

Comment

Working...
                      X