No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I've done gave over to the suspend disbelief part of my brain when it comes to this show.

Probably be cool as hell to a 500 pound Tiger be military trained like a Belgian Malinois or German Shepard.

Negan was about to go prime Barry Bonds on Carl's noggin, and Shiva comes in to use Saviors as chew toys.

I'm like an abused spouse at this point.

Be back in October to be smacked upside the head for my stupidity.
    Or how about Carol taking out the entire Terminus using firework rocket lol

Comment

• Let's be honest, you can watch only the first and last episode of this season, and you wouldn't have missed anything.

Comment

• when's the last time they fought some zombies? lol. this show was so much better when all they had to worry about was zombies. when they started fighting against other groups of people it started getting boring.

Comment

• How the **** did Rick miss a clear shot of Negan?!

Comment

• they should've started bucking shots at them niccas as soon as they walked out smh

I saw Rositas cleavage so I'm happy tho

Comment

• Let's shoot out all of their windows, that'll show 'em!

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                How the **** did Rick miss a clear shot of Negan?!
                So they gonna keep having all these close calls with Negan like each one of Rick's crew will have a very close chance to kill Negan and he'll survive to at least the season finale if not longer. It's gotten so predictable at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Let's shoot out all of their windows, that'll show 'em!
                  yea i was pretty tired of the show last season, almost didnt watch last night and i prob wont watch the rest of the season

its so stupid and illogical now its ridiculous. The plan was to kill him so they decide to just talk to him for 10 min, then the gabriel thing was just ******ed. this show is dead no pun intended

Comment

• its getting very very very hard to keep watching this show

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      So they gonna keep having all these close calls with Negan like each one of Rick's crew will have a very close chance to kill Negan and he'll survive to at least the season finale if not longer. It's gotten so predictable at this point.
                      Only thing they set out to do was kill Negan.

This dude comes out by himself and unarmed and they got like 50 guns pointed at him and what do they do?

Rick: "Let's hear what he has to say"

Comment

Working...
                      X