Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson To Ring Walk With Judah: More Mind Games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLOSE FRIENDS are you kidding me my close friends work normal jobs never boxed or even had the thought,normal friends are normal.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Tyson and Judah are good friends. They've known each other since the 90s.

Tyson really likes Zab. Watch Tyson in the crowd going nuts and start throwing punches when Zab knocks out Mabuza.

1.08-1.17 (Tyson can't control himself lol)
      Lol, I was there but I wasn't anywhere near the front row. Lol at Tyson

Comment

for me intimidation is when vitali comes into the ring with wlad.

or if pac came into the ring with ortiz (or floyd with marquez).

tyson and lewis at this stage are child toys. babies are crying and the wagon moves on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post

4. Panama Lewis and Conte the cheating A time have been hanging around Judah like a bad smell.
          have you seen assault in the ring?

panama lewis while not being allowed to actually physically the here at ringside help train judah for the cotto fight i'd imagine he has continued to work with him since that time

i think the addition of conte is a relatively new thing i know and he has done some great work with Nonito Donaire recently i believe and Zab certainly needed to focus on his strength and conditioning so that was a good move i think

Khan is gonna be too much for him though i think

I think this fight is gonna be similar in some respects to the Malignaggi fight speed vs speed and Khan is the bigger man aswell and quicker than Judah i think his jab is gonna land with regularity after about the fourth or fifth round
          Zab will crumble in the late rounds and Khan will stop him i think

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
            So here you have it folks, Victor Conte, Panama Lewis and now Tyson to do the ring walk with Judah to intimidate Khan, I dont know if this shows Judah confidence or if it shows his desperation.

I know if I was Khan I would be worried:

1. Alex Ariza is back after break up since the Maidana fight. Did he get Khan in good enough condition for this fight and did he have enough time?

2. Freddie Roach has been very quiet about this fight, He seems confident but I dont know if this is because he does not want to give to much away.

3. Khan is fighting in Judah's hometown, Judah lives In Las Vegas

4. Panama Lewis and Conte the cheating A time have been hanging around Judah like a bad smell.

This all bad news for Khan, But khan is mentally very tough, He came back to beat Marco Antonio Barrera as a 22 year old in the same ring where he just got knocked out previously by Prescott and he won a world title in that ring.

Let see what happens!
            Mark Antonio Berrera was 65yrs old when he fought Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Mark Antonio Berrera was 65yrs old when he fought Khan
              No we wasnt he was 35 years old, Stop exaggerating.

Comment

Working...
              X