Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey religious **** look, wen u see it, u'll **** brix!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam is like 40yrs old mackin on a 12yr old Eve?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      So much hate, intolerence and negative behavior, damn.

It's getting real pathetic this crusade against religion Squeal.
      Squeal is starting to have the persona of a child stomping his foot because he wants more attention.

He gets real tempermental when people see past his "I'm smarter than you, look how well I multiquote" and see him for what he really is...Hatefull.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
        Squeal is starting to have the persona of a child stomping his foot because he wants more attention.

He gets real tempermental when people see past his "I'm smarter than you, look how well I multiquote" and see him for what he really is...Hatefull.
        He seems extremely insecure to me on this matter. Like a guy who had a spiritual crisis, didn't find answers in religion and now has to convince everybody who DID find som peace and quiet that they're stupid and childish over and over. Probably to convince himself and that little sad doubtful part of him that it wasn't because of him he didn't find answers, it's because the rest of us are childish and stupid.

If you don't have faith that's fine, but there's no need to be a constant prick about it.

Comment

He seems extremely insecure to me on this matter. Like a guy who had a spiritual crisis, didn't find answers in religion and now has to convince everybody who DID find som peace and quiet that they're stupid and childish over and over. Probably to convince himself and that little sad doubtful part of him that it wasn't because of him he didn't find answers, it's because the rest of us are childish and stupid.

If you don't have faith that's fine, but there's no need to be a constant prick about it.
          well said

Comment

i think he is acting as a contradiction to the spiritual extremist who point the finger and shit on people who dont believe in a higher power...or at least dont know as in my case.

you know there are two sides to the coin and really in America most christians take the mentality that they are the ones with the knowledge and look down on all of us that are to be "damned to hell".

Comment

I don't see why you have to be mean about it.

Who cares if people are religious?

Comment

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                  I don't see why you have to be mean about it.

Who cares if people are religious?
                  well not to be a squealpiggy jr.

religion has killed A LOT of people.

and most of the problems in the world today are because of religious ties.

did you forget about all the quran burning news lately?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

Religion wouldnt do a thing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

No it hasnt, religion is the excuse they use to kill people and murder them.

Comment

Working...
                      X