Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Good Friend's Girlfriend wants to give you a *******, WHAT DO YOU DO??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
    I would never cross that line and get a BJ from a friend's girl friend. Something like that does real damage to all the parties involved. I think I would have to tell him what she had in mind if Ifelt this was not just a one off. I know if a girl friend of mine was up to that kind of stuff I would want to know.
    Get the BJ first then tell him..You know it makes sense....

Comment

I don't know....

if it was the friend I have that I would take a bullet for...then no. Any other friend, yes.

Also another thing...just in case my girl checks this site.. I'd say no if i was with someone i cared about....

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
        Let's say this girl is your friend's gf and she wants to suk you off. What do you do?

Bros before hoes or Blows before bros?

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        Although in that 3rd pic she is fit. Not all that in the rest.
        Are you trying to claim that the chick in those pics is the girl who wants to blow you?

Someone on here posted an entire albums worth (at least 50) of that chicks pics, i still have them on my computer actually, stop lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          I don't know....

if it was the friend I have that I would take a bullet for...then no. Any other friend, yes.

Also another thing...just in case my girl checks this site.. I'd say no if i was with someone i cared about....
          Hahahah, Somebody is under the whip

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            I don't know....

Just the fact that you've taught your girl man things like how to read & use the computer shows that you lack common sense.

Comment

Nah you don't touch you mates girlfriends. Plain and simple. If you do then you are a ***** and shouldn't be alive.

Comment

No, I wouldn't dare go there.
                If she wants to do some shady **** like that, let her do it elsewhere.
                If this person is a good friend, don't do it.
                Only those who have no friends would say do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                  Are you trying to claim that the chick in those pics is the girl who wants to blow you?

Someone on here posted an entire albums worth (at least 50) of that chicks pics, i still have them on my computer actually, stop lying.
                  Damn. Beat me to the expose.

I'd remember that chick anywhere, me and GMitchell were going ape**** over how hot she was:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...+babes&page=14

Maybe she does want to give you a *******, but I think most are going to think you've never met her in all your life.

You dip****

My verdict is

That's only if you actually are claiming she wants to give you head though. If you're just asking everyone what they would do if that chick was your friend's girl and she wanted to give you head my answer would be:

I'd love say I'd do the honourable thing and I'd turn it down, but I couldn't.
                  Last edited by Sane Man; 02-24-2010, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Tell her to fuck off, and let your boy know his woman is foul.

Comment

Working...
                    X