Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some people need to realise A GOOD ATHLETE, DOES NOT ALWAYS A GOOD BOXER MAKE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Being a good athlete does not make you a good fight but being a good athlete is part of being a good fighter~
    There you go, I knew you'd finally get it.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
      There you go, I knew you'd finally get it.
      Huh? I replied right after I read your BS, you need to be a great athlete to be a great fighter point blank. You can be an athlete and not be a great fighter but you can not be a great fighter without being a great athlete~

Comment

Huh? I replied right after I read your BS, you need to be a great athlete to be a great fighter point blank. You can be an athlete and not be a great fighter but you can not be a great fighter without being a great athlete~
        All you need to know is that this

I don't understand when the thought process started that you did not have to be a great athlete to be heavyweight champ.
        is not what the thread was about, okay champ?

Thanks for playing.

Comment

All you need to know is that this

is not what the thread was about, okay champ?

Thanks for playing.
          My point stands if that is all you can say.

Comment

My point stands if that is all you can say.
            You mean there was a point in that mess? Thread related?

Comment

Sorry guys, i got logged off.

I didnt say "you don't have to be a great athlete to be a great boxer"

but if you are a great athlete, that doesn't automatically make you a great boxer.

Comment

You mean there was a point in that mess? Thread related?
                I find it hard to believe you are the one talking about points since what you are saying is pointless~ try again X-Files~

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

but if you are a great athlete, that doesn't automatically make you a great boxer.
                  But you need to be a great athlete to be a great fighter so it is obviously important, no way to downplay it.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Exactly, but then this guy goes off on a tangent, then finally agrees, then goes back on the tangent.

Lamar Odom would be literally killed by either Klitschko, that much is obvious by just looking at his neck and forearms.

[IMG]http://www.*************.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/PT24934.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

But you need to be a great athlete to be a great fighter so it is obviously important, no way to downplay it.
                      Yeah, the point of the thread though, is that NFL and pro footballers wouldnt automatically be good boxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X