• Show
Clear All

• I noticed Pea made a cameo.

Good ol days gone by.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Lets do this shit.
      Long time no see, murder.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I noticed Pea made a cameo.

Good ol days gone by.
        Originally posted by RwK View Post
        Long time no see, murder.
        Word. Work was crazy for a minute. And this place ain't what it used to be.

Put them drinks in the air boys.

Comment

• Yeah, pea just came out of retirement last night, mang. Knowing him though, his old ass fell down and broke a hip or some ****.

Comment

• It's been a lot better as of late, mang. You should drop by more often. I visit and post more, Run's been at it the past few nights, pea made an appearance, Chief and Champ are still about. "Drunk Lang" definitely still has it's throwback moments.

Comment

• Pea was always a workhorse. He probably grindin right now. Been a minute since I seen him around.

If he went down, at least I know he went down drank in hand.

Comment

• I might have to drink a couple hard scotch now since you stated that. Good luck waking me up in the morning and whoever wants to rob me and my house you better jump on that ****. I won't hear or feel a damn thing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Even in your sleep you're still too much of a beast for the average man to **** with, Run.

Comment

• Don't matter what you drink Run, just tip back sumthin.

If only for one nite, lets bring it back.

Comment

Don't matter what you drink Run, just tip back sumthin.

If only for one nite, lets bring it back.
                      I'm down. .

I went the crown route and just poured it straight in the glass room temp.

Comment

Working...
                      X