No announcement yet.

julian Jackson, arguably one of the hardest punchers P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• julian Jackson, arguably one of the hardest punchers P4P

But if you touch his chin, he'll give the sleepy mans grin... But he was a pure beast... Check him out if you've never seen him before...

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    But if you touch his chin, he'll give the sleepy mans grin... But he was a pure beast... Check him out if you've never seen him before...

Yea he had some devistating power,Randall Bailey currently is probably the biggest puncher in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Yea he had some devistating power,Randall Bailey currently is probably the biggest puncher in boxing.
      love Randall, just was never really sold on him, don't know why... But yea, he's a beast also

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        love Randall, just was never really sold on him, don't know why... But yea, he's a beast also
        Just like Jackson you tap him on the chin and it is nighty night.

Comment

yeah, wonder why thats the trade off to having huge punching power, a suspect chin?????

really puts the " gotta get them before they get me " mindset into perspective.....

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
            yeah, wonder why thats the trade off to having huge punching power, a suspect chin?????

really puts the " gotta get them before they get me " mindset into perspective.....
            Foreman had both.

Comment

Foreman had both.
              yeah, a special breed.........

Comment

yeah, a special breed.........
                Boy was he,the man was the prototypical perfect fighter.

Comment

Boy was he,the man was the prototypical perfect fighter.
                  yeah man, he was a scary cat, i bet dudes **** themselves at the weigh in and stare downs........

i know i would.

i remember seeing guys quit at the weigh ins against lacy before, when he was undefeated and had a left hook, dudes were like "no way", and at that time i don't blame them, he was a beast at 168(size wise), i couldn't imagine a guy like foreman 220+, good god................

Comment

yeah man, he was a scary cat, i bet dudes **** themselves at the weigh in and stare downs........

i know i would.

i remember seeing guys quit at the weigh ins against lacy before, when he was undefeated and had a left hook, dudes were like "no way", and at that time i don't blame them, he was a beast at 168(size wise), i couldn't imagine a guy like foreman 220+, good god................
                    Plus he said that back then he was trying to kill his opponents,not just beat them up he wanted them to die.Lacy was a scary looking dude,damn shame he couldnt box worth a lick.

Comment

Working...
                    X