No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    i wanna see how okc does at full strength vs the warriors.
    Okc is extremely dangerous if they are hot and clicking..

NBA is all about talent, and okc is the only team in the league with 2 top 5 certified ballers..

Okc can win everything, talent level unreal, but I have my doubts about their coach

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Okc is extremely dangerous if they are hot and clicking..

NBA is all about talent, and okc is the only team in the league with 2 top 5 certified ballers..

Okc can win everything, talent level unreal, but I have my doubts about their coach
      okc needs to win now.

i sense both durant and westbrook leaving if they dont win a title in the next two years.

westbrook is gonna bolt for LA.

Comment

okc needs to win now.

i sense both durant and westbrook leaving if they dont win a title in the next two years.

I agree.. And I think they got to do it this year... I'm pretty sure Durant is a free agent after this year.. I think he is gone..

Poor okc,,, it's like what happened to the magic in the 90s with shaq and penny

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I agree.. And I think they got to do it this year... I'm pretty sure Durant is a free agent after this year.. I think he is gone..

Poor okc,,, it's like what happened to the magic in the 90s with shaq and penny
          they deserve it.

the ownership group at least. for stealing okc from seattle.

Comment

okc needs to win now.

If Howard truly wants out on Houston and if he leaves, Durant is a lock for Houston, if not, he will go to the wizards. Westbrook is interesting. He would leave okc, so you best believe he will go to a contender and it will be to the highest bidder, but if LA gives up on deangelo, then you can pencil in Westbrook there. One thing is for certain, byron Scott is a ****ty coach

Comment

they deserve it.

the ownership group at least. for stealing okc from seattle.
              Also the horrible james harden trade..

They literally drafted a "big three" and before they even peaked, they broke it up..

Harden is way overrated and sucks as a #1 but being #3 or 2 he was great

Comment

• Lakers and knicks aint getting no one again in free agency hahaha

Comment

• I still highly doubt Westbrook and Durant team up in LA in 2017. But maybe if we get to draft a Simmons, sign Whiteside this year???

Durants signs a 1 year extension with OKC to give it one last shot in OKC during 2016???

Then they come to LA together??? Westbrook, Clarkson, Durant, Simmons, Whiteside.

Highly unlikely but you never know I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    If Howard truly wants out on Houston and if he leaves, Durant is a lock for Houston, if not, he will go to the wizards. Westbrook is interesting. He would leave okc, so you best believe he will go to a contender and it will be to the highest bidder, but if LA gives up on deangelo, then you can pencil in Westbrook there. One thing is for certain, byron Scott is a ****ty coach
                    yea i hear he's good friends with harden. there was talk of a kevin love dwight trade and dwight vs hassan whiteside trade.

rockets are stinking it up this year and everybody could be traded by daryl morey in houston.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Also the horrible james harden trade..

They literally drafted a "big three" and before they even peaked, they broke it up..

Harden is way overrated and sucks as a #1 but being #3 or 2 he was great
                    rockets fans cant even stand him already. his ceiling is probably a robin, he is failing at his batman role. no improvement in his game, leadership. looks like a gilbert arenas melo type.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Adams View Post
                      Lakers and knicks aint getting no one again in free agency hahaha
                      I think LA has a decent shot at mid tier level guys like Whiteside. Knicks are interesting really. They seem to have a solid core the next 3-4 years with Melo and Porzingis is only going to get better.

Comment

Working...
                      X