Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Rank won the main event, now let's see who got the better undercards for Sept.15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Rank won the main event, now let's see who got the better undercards for Sept.15

Chavez Jr. vs Martinez is way way better than Canelo vs Josesito Lopez, now let's see who got the better undercards for Sept.15

Top Rank:
    Macklin vs Alcine
    Rigondeaux vs TBA
    Alvarado vs TBA

GBP:
    Gonzalez vs Ponce De Leon
    Thompson vs TBA
    Seth Mitchell vs Banks

Thoughts?

It could have the best undercard there's ever been.

No one is going to watch a show headlined by Canelo-Lopez over a show headlined by Martinez-Chavez Jr.

Comment

Macklin vs Alcine should be fireworks.
      Rigondeaux is always a pleasure as is Alvarado.

GB undercard looks as weak as the p1ss-poor main event tbh, doubt i'll even bother watching the highlights.

Comment

I'm buying Martinez vs Chavez Jr, watching Canelo vs Lopez the following day.

Comment

Showtime is going to have to put on a superb undercard to make up for their ******ed main event.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            I'm buying Martinez vs Chavez Jr, watching Canelo vs Lopez the following day.
            ehhh.... I might watch it the next day on youtube.

Comment

No undercard GBP can put together is gonna get them more viewers on the 15th.

And by the looks of it, they won't even have the superior undercard.

Comment

GB knows they lost this battle from the time Chavez/Martinez was announced. No way they are going to sink more $$ trying to compete with that fight.

You'll see a crap undercard and crap main event.

Comment

Bob Arum rarely gives a good undercard

Comment

Once Golden Boy announced the feature bout for September 15th I almost immediately forgot they were having a card. Maybe i'll download it a week or so later

Comment

Working...
                    X