No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Peterson Respond: Lamont is No Cheat, No Doper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Defend NSAC? Just stating the facts, NSAC catch more cheat than any other organisation in boxing.

Accept the fact.

And still ducking the question, which other athlete have their tests like Floyd demands?
    Every fighter from Sauerland Promotions. Now STFU, no one is ducking your stupid question. Arthur Abraham and his stable mates and opponents work under NADA which is the equivalent of USADA. Both agencies of WADA.

Accept the fact that Nevada welcomes cheating with their useless test of 6:1 rule and no CIR. You're a complete idiot to fail their test.

BTW, USADA/WADA the one agency that you're dissing have caught more athletes overall than NSAC.

And, you're looking at it in the wrong. Instead of "they caught the most" with their out of date testing. You should think HOW MANY CHEATERS PASSED THEIR NO RANDOMNESS HAVING, 6:1 RULE WITH NO CIR TEST.

It is very easy to beat that test. Yet you defend it with elementary trivia of "they caught the most though..." You not looking at how many they haven't caught because of their weak ass test.

Comment

I predict this entire thing will explode momentously in Khan's face when it's all said and done.

If Lamont truly tried to cheat then he deserves what he gets but I suspect there is a lot that we don't know at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I predict this entire thing will explode momentously in Khan's face when it's all said and done.

If Lamont truly tried to cheat then he deserves what he gets but I suspect there is a lot that we don't know at this point.
        Another ******..You have zero respect for boxing, Be a fan and look at the bigger picture, in fact be a man..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Another ******..You have zero respect for boxing, Be a fan and look at the bigger picture, in fact be a man..
          He has become a terrible poster ever since Bradley ducked Khan and Sergio Martinez blowing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            He has become a terrible poster ever since Bradley ducked Khan and Sergio Martinez blowing up.
            I realise its all because of the heat Bradley got for ducking Khan but i thought he would be at least honest and give it straight, I have seen a lot of people who back Mayweather regarding testing with Pacquiao but now they want to make excuses for Peterson....am phucking disappointed, I cannot imagine what those people would have been typing in the last two days IF it was KHAN or PAC that got caught with a dirty test...Now am thinking some of this people are kinda bringing race into it...Shocked!!!

Comment

I'm gonna say this as respectfully as I can.

Lamont PEDerson is a God damn cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I realise its all because of the heat Bradley got for ducking Khan but i thought he would be at least honest and give it straight, I have seen a lot of people who back Mayweather regarding testing with Pacquiao but now they want to make excuses for Peterson....am phucking disappointed, I cannot imagine what those people would have been typing in the last two days IF it was KHAN or PAC that got caught with a dirty test...Now am thinking some of this people are kinda bringing race into it...Shocked!!!
                It could very well be race or it could be dickriding faggotry.

I use to respect Mathed as a poster. But, he is shit now. A lot of these posters are shit. There are only a handful, of posts that I enjoy reading.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

How do you reckon it can explode in Khan's face? Let's hear your theory.

Comment

everybody and the commission should take team peterson's word for it

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                      Every fighter from Sauerland Promotions. Now STFU, no one is ducking your stupid question. Arthur Abraham and his stable mates and opponents work under NADA which is the equivalent of USADA. Both agencies of WADA.

Accept the fact that Nevada welcomes cheating with their useless test of 6:1 rule and no CIR. You're a complete idiot to fail their test.

BTW, USADA/WADA the one agency that you're dissing have caught more athletes overall than NSAC.

And, you're looking at it in the wrong. Instead of "they caught the most" with their out of date testing. You should think HOW MANY CHEATERS PASSED THEIR NO RANDOMNESS HAVING, 6:1 RULE WITH NO CIR TEST.

It is very easy to beat that test. Yet you defend it with elementary trivia of "they caught the most though..." You not looking at how many they haven't caught because of their weak ass test.
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/sauerland...ct-2015--25261

All Sauerland boxers as well as their opponents are subject to random testing during practice and after the fights.

This would suggest that their test are more strict than Floyd's. Isn't Floyd's just 30 days before a fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X