Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Who beat Jacobs better, Canelo or GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Who beat Jacobs better, Canelo or GGG?

Yeah, just to stir shit up...
    Canelo
    59.18%
    GGG
    40.82%
    Last edited by Vlad_; 05-05-2019, 09:14 AM.

Pretty even tbh.

Danny had his moments in both fights especially down the stretch. Canelo displayed better defense than GGG (round 4 in particular was pretty Damn impressive) but Golovkin did score a knockdown.

Both were high level boxing matches. Overall, I'd give a slight edge to GGG as both fights were 6-6 or 7-5 type of scorecards but only one of them had a knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
      Pretty even tbh.

Danny had his moments in both fights especially down the stretch. Canelo displayed better defense than GGG (round 4 in particular was pretty Damn impressive) but Golovkin did score a knockdown.

Both were high level boxing matches. Overall, I'd give a slight edge to GGG as both fights were 6-6 or 7-5 type of scorecards but only one of them had a knockdown.
      Danny had “moments” or counters in every round against GGG. Jacobs bloomed late against Canelo because he was skurrrred and Canelo made him miss. Did you notice the compubox?

Comment

I can't see how someone could say Golovkin, even with the flash kd

Comment

I had Jacobs beating GGG 114-113, but it was a close fight so I have no problem with the outcome. GGG should have given Jacobs a rematch. I saw it 8-4 last night, maybe 9-3.

Comment

GGG-Jacobs was a little closer fight, but GGG was able to score a KD while ginger didn't

so a draw

Comment

Both close fights. GGG scored knockdown. Id say GGG, but Canelo looks great on defense last night.

Comment

I didn't get to see last nights fight because I am waiting for May 8th so my free month preview includes the GGG fight so its hard to say. GGG did score a knock down but Canelo made Jacobs miss a lot while landing punches more accurately. At the same time Jacobs was more active overall against Canelo which maybe means he didn't worry about what was coming back his way.

If I had to say though holding Jacobs to a 20% connect percentage is pretty sick. Looks like Jacobs couldn't find Canelo with a map.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  Both close fights. GGG scored knockdown. Id say GGG, but Canelo looks great on defense last night.
                  This. I’d say Canelo had the better performance defensively and GGG the best offensively. Canelo received less damage than the others

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    This. I’d say Canelo had the better performance defensively and GGG the best offensively. Canelo received less damage than the others
                    Id say overall he had a better performance defensively, but Jacobs caught him with some monster shots that he never landed on GGG. Granted they were few and far between as Jacobs wasn't really going for it except for a few spots.

Props to Canelo for taking them. They were some real head whippers.

Canelos upper body movement was really nice for most of the fight thought.

Comment

Working...
                    X