You know your the sh#t when you have a mustache

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    http://us.movember.com/

so movember is to raise awareness for mens health testicular cancer prostate cancer ect.

what you do is shave your face clean on the first of november and grow a mustache through the month join the site post up pics and people donate.

mustaches are fun but come the end of the month im shaving mine off and going with an abe lincoln beard.

I allready started on the beard, still got the stache though.

over all id say just having respectable facial hair is the ****, though it does take alitlt extra to rock a push broom.
    You're suppose to grow your beard in OCTOBEARD and grow your Moustache in MOVEMBER.
    I tried that last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      You're suppose to grow your beard in OCTOBEARD and grow your Moustache in MOVEMBER.
      I tried that last year.
      Yep, and grow your pubes out in Depubember

Comment

Originally posted by Devdem View Post
        Yep, and grow your pubes out in Depubember
        No silly! you're suppose to shave or trim them every week!! It's called cream pie Tuesday .

Comment

Staches are longer in. Now they are just for cops, firemen, white trash and pedophiles.

Comment

don't forget Mexicans and Italian mobsters (I see them at work).

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Staches are longer in. Now they are just for cops, firemen, white trash and pedophiles.

Comment

So this man became "the sh#t" afterwards, eh?

Clearly a puszy! What can he do to make himself look like a badasz?

Yes, I can see it now.

He also killed himself before the Brits/Americans kicked 'the sh#t' outta him.
              Last edited by Terrel; 11-26-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I guess you only watch VH1, eh, Cowboy?

I usually rock the Sgt. Peppers 'Tache if and when I feel like it.

But, I am more of a Beard man - just ask the kids.

Comment

I am proud that my mustache looks better than your girlfriend's.

Comment

Mustaches only look good if you trim them low, usually the Mexicans in my family rock the hitler stache smh or grow out the beard altogether, this one spanish dude at my church always curls his shyt carnival style. Looks weak as hell. My facial hair grows in patches, all I ever get is a neckbeard, some longa$$ sideburns and a thick mustache. I shave it of course because it looks like something from a bad 70's movie. I actually got hit on by an older woman at the bar who later remarked I should chop it off(wore it earlier this month) because it made me look Mexican as hell(which I am LOL)and that it got in the way of my 'beautiful smile'
                    Tito Trinidad sported one too, it doesn't go with everyone is all I'm going to say.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X