Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh oh! Black woman fatally shot inside her home by white cop in the South

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing the footage to display a gun in the house is absolutely disrespectful.

A clear edit to try and push a certain narrative but the police are dumb as ****. Can’t believe that the people put in charge of serving and protecting are typically of average/below average IQ and emotional intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      I'd say 99.9% of people here have NEVER been put in a situation even CLOSE to something like this. Especially the cop hating ******s on this forum.

Nobody knows what the call sounded like... If they called the house or even tried to find out who was inside. Because these ******s on here think they know what they'd do because they see body cam footage, they think they can judge any action.

It's pathetic. Dumb ****s following and believing the media every chance they get.

Out of all of the shootings involving police officers in America...

10... about 10 a year are 'CONTROVERSIAL". Out of those 10 maybe 2 are not justified...

It's ****ing embarrassing how much these punk ass *****es run their mouth like they could handle a profession like this.
      To play devil's advocate here: Some of us have been in similar professions. When I was a mental health worker we had to take down psychotic patients, and not harm them in any way. This included when they were swinging lamps, biting down on people, etc. It can be done. Im talking me and 3 80 pound psych nurses at times lol.

We also see stuff that shows gross imcompetance. I don' t know the stats, but it happens enough that there are instances, self explanatory and probably not part of some very small number. Like this tape...WARNING*** Very upsetting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OflGwyWcft8

There are also great cops, lots of great cops, I have met many great cops and very few bad cops... But when issues like this come up, people have a right to not simply put it off to a very statistical improbability. I would say it happens a lot more than a few times a year.

And you know what? I agree that most people havent a clue. Like that guy who was assasinated in the hallway, he had no notion of what he was dealing with... When you put an incompitant, sell him on the power of his trigger finger in that situation, we are all in for a rough ride.
      Last edited by billeau2; 10-14-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post

He came to another persons home and shot them dead as soon as he seen them. It’s murder. He came with intentions of killing somebody.
          He was not fit to be an officer.
          You can see by his face dude’s an imbecile.

Comment

• Martial law in effect, it will only get worse

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              The white Texas police officer who gunned down a black woman as she played video games with her 8-year-old nephew inside her home resigned Monday — and could face criminal charges, officials said.

Fort Worth cop Aaron Dean was going to be fired Monday morning over the fatal shooting of Atatiana Jefferson but turned in his resignation before he could be canned, interim Police Chief Ed Kraus told reporters at a news conference.

SEE ALSO

White Texas cop fatally shoots black woman inside her home: video
              “Had the officer not resigned, I would have fired him for violations for several policies, including our use of force policy, our de-escalation policy and unprofessional conduct,” Kraus said.

Dean, who joined the department in 2017, could face criminal charges and an FBI probe for possible civil-rights violations, Kraus said.

The now-former cop gunned down Jefferson, 28, early Saturday as she approached her bedroom window.

The shooting came after a neighbor called to report that Jefferson’s front and side door were ajar and requested a welfare check.
              I like how you put "white police officer"... like that makes a ****ing difference.

You ****ing clowns never end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                I like how you put "white police officer"... like that makes a ****ing difference.

You ****ing clowns never end.
                He copied and pasted an article you autistic neanderthal

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  There are also great cops, lots of great cops, I have met many great cops and very few bad cops... But when issues like this come up, people have a right to not simply put it off to a very statistical improbability. I would say it happens a lot more than a few times a year.

And you know what? I agree that most people havent a clue. Like that guy who was assasinated in the hallway, he had no notion of what he was dealing with... When you put an incompitant, sell him on the power of his trigger finger in that situation, we are all in for a rough ride.
                  You put any of these dumb ****s on this forum in any situation where you life is in danger, and they **** their pants...

It's embarrassing looking at the posts from the members of this forum. It's ****ing embarrassing.

Good luck... to any of you *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    He copied and pasted an article you autistic neanderthal
                    You're a dick sucking ******. Your opinion is useless. It makes no difference if he wrote it or copied and pasted it.

Your a dickless little ******... I stomp on little *****es like you.

Get off of your computer and go do something with your ****ing life.

Comment

• This is for the ***** who quoted me just now.

***** ass mother ****er.

Comment

Working...
                      X