Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No matter what happens vs Kovalev, Canelo vs GGG has to be next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No matter what happens vs Kovalev, Canelo vs GGG has to be next!

The first two fights were two of the better fights in recent memory, but the last half of the rematch was exceptional. Sometimes fighters, especially two fighters with heavy hands, need to get familiar with each other before they feel comfortable firing off their offense. I think like Pacquiao vs Marquez 4, the third Canelo vs GGG fight would be the best of them all, and in this case, possibly twice as good as the other fights, and truly the fight of the decade.

I think we will see something spectacular in that third fight. Now that GGG is with Banks, he's throwing more combinations, and he's going to the body more. But he's also a little more vulnerable than before defensively because of age.

I think we will see a better GGG offensively in the third Canelo fight, but a worse GGG defensively. This can only mean one thing, the best fight of the decade.

If Canelo can KO GGG, even at this stage, it's the biggest win of his career. And if GGG can get the elusive official W over Canelo, that would only add to his legacy even more.

There is every reason for every side to want to make this third fight.

Why? triple flop fans all they do is complain abt the fight. Canelo will gt no credit on fightg triple old. Canelo won cleanly last fight and sent triple fraud to siberia fr 1 yr. only to come back and fight toilet paper rolls. Canelo is fightg fr legacy now not elderly abuse. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      The first two fights were two of the better fights in recent memory, but the last half of the rematch was exceptional. Sometimes fighters, especially two fighters with heavy hands, need to get familiar with each other before they feel comfortable firing off their offense. I think like Pacquiao vs Marquez 4, the third Canelo vs GGG fight would be the best of them all, and in this case, possibly twice as good as the other fights, and truly the fight of the decade.

I think we will see something spectacular in that third fight. Now that GGG is with Banks, he's throwing more combinations, and he's going to the body more. But he's also a little more vulnerable than before defensively because of age.

I think we will see a better GGG offensively in the third Canelo fight, but a worse GGG defensively. This can only mean one thing, the best fight of the decade.

If Canelo can KO GGG, even at this stage, it's the biggest win of his career. And if GGG can get the elusive official W over Canelo, that would only add to his legacy even more.

There is every reason for every side to want to make this third fight.
      - -Boxing nonsense is it?

Kov the bigger $$$.

Comment

I agree that it could be a great fight...I don't agree with some that the 3rd fight would have no KDs or KOs...I think as you said, this one may start out as round 25 between the two of them, and not round 1 of 12...if GGG really wants the 3rd fight, then go ahead I suppose...he looked not good vs SD, but if they can get Canelo to do the fight and GGG wants it, then let's do it...should be a very intriguing fight nonetheless.

Will GGG get KOed? Will GGG have anything left? Some good storylines and the fight would obviously sell very well.

Comment

Canelo will get no credit beating this version of GGG. No way he enticed Canelo with that performance, he hasn't earned another shot at the middleweight king. He can go to Japan and fight Murata if he wants to start his retirement tour, but if he really wants a shot at Canelo he will have to fight Andrade and unify two belts in order to be considered. B side problems.

Comment

What are you nuts? Canelo won’t be bothered by no Cherrypick. Maybe if he gets stopped by Kovalev and he needs a tune up fight

Comment

nah... canelo has moved on, there will be no trilogy fight

if Golovkin was EVER going to consider his legacy... that time is now

Comment

I'd rather see him fight Andrade

Comment

I have never seen such a bitter and sore crowd like the ggg cheerleading squad...from "fans" all the way to media. I mean even the way Buffer announces ggg before fights, he announces victories then he says "a split decision draw" and "a split decision loss" which is false because he lost by majority decision. I haven't heard that kind of denial for no other fighter.

Comment

Nah, not really. MW can just be a pit stop in Canelo's career. If he stay at MW then definitely, but if he's a LHW now 3G needs to bring his ass up too or stfu.

MW is a boring ass weight division and for the record I've always maintained Hagler is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X