Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves a rematch more - Derevyanchenko/Porter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Porter was in there against a guy that was undefeated, a guy everyone called P4P #1 due to the 'eye test' before the fight and 'exposed' after the fight (despite not really being exposed).

Sergiy was in there against a guy that already lost to Canelo and almost lost to Jacobs.

Porter is the correct answer.
    Please name just one person who said Spence was #1.

The obvious answer is Derv. Much closer fight.

Comment

IMO Dereyevchanko because Spence/Porter was a clearer win for Spence than GGG/Dereyevchanko was for GGG.

Comment

Chenko for sure.

Comment

I'd say Derevyanchenko, because he would likely win in the rematch. Porter, not so much. He would always be competitive, but I don't believe he would ever get over that hump. And at this point, Porter is almost "used" to losing very close fights. I like the guy, but losing can be a habit. He doesn't bring the extra something something late in the fight to snatch the victory.

Golovkin, meanwhile, is declining fast. It turns out that eating punches isn't a great longterm plan for defending oneself.

Comment

Golovkin/Derevyanchenko to me was more competitive and closer so I would go with Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Neither.

I had Porter looking the best out the 2 but close fights either way.

Considering both welter and mw are packed, I’d rather the winners fight somebody better.

Spence vs Crawford or Pacquiao
              Golovkin vs Andrade or Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                Based on the two fights from last weekend and last night...who made the better case for the rematch?

Keep in mind that Spence and Golovkin both score knockdown.
                Why do you fools always come on here with these gay @ss images in your avatars? There are other websites for that trash. Go find them

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Please name just one person who said Spence was #1.
                  Just one, easy work.

Originally posted by TMTForever99 View Post
                  errol is p4p#1 he is unstoppable.
                  This very message DOMINATED NSB before Spence went 12 with Mikey. Don't even pretend it's not true. Even now there are scattered NSB regulars that have Spence up there.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Just one, easy work.

This very message DOMINATED NSB before Spence went 12 with Mikey. Don't even pretend it's not true. Even now there are scattered NSB regulars that have Spence up there.
                    Please explain how an ignorant statement by ONE misguided idiot equates to “this very message DOMINATED NSB?

Comment

No Rematch for either

I’d definitely watch both if they happens but Porter & Devre did better then anyone expected but making a fight competitive doesn’t merit a rematch

If anything Porter should give Ugas a rematch & Devre has to climb the rankings again , he already got 2 Mando shots within a year both undeserving because the Champ got stripped unfairly. Devre should fight Andrade he needs a legit Opponet in the worst way

Comment

Working...
                      X