Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-25-2018, 05:44 AM #11
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 3647 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 197,663,965,795,462,381,568.00
Total Points: 100,197,663,965,795,462,414,336.00
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Wilder is still building his name, hence the need for him to do more trash talking like Joshua is avoiding him. Let’s see how this plays out.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-25-2018, 05:50 AM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
tonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,007,181.19

You can't compare them. Joshua is Olympic gold medalist and World Heavyweight champ. That's a very big deal in the UK. Not so much in the US where you have a long history of Olympic and heavyweight champs.

UK wise he's probably the number 1 sports star in the country.

Don't think even Floyd for all his success in the ring was ever the biggest sports star in the US.
tonysoprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 05:54 AM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Abovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud of
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,018,491.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
us americans have many distractions. wtf else is there to do in other countries
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1 event ever few years
You're too busy dodging bullets.
Abovetheclouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 05:59 AM #14
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11843 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
You're too busy dodging bullets.
like i said, too many distractions

Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 06:02 AM #15
Interim Champion

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Abovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud ofAbovetheclouds has much to be proud of
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,018,491.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
like i said, too many distractions

Stay safe
Abovetheclouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 06:08 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 249,512,225,549,773,632.00
Total Points: 251,312,225,549,922,400.00
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Itís not like itís record breaking gate numbers. The Klitschko fight did like 8 million. 90k people in a stadium and the gates only 9 million?
Pan-Africanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 06:55 AM #17
Indonesian

Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
betmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 106,863,741,218,573.45
Total Points: 100,106,940,041,368,496.00
For having the patience of travelling in Jakarta traffic - winky's right No Message - fifth tea sent No Message - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Thanks for your honesty - Mr McDowell 

what the ticket price? 1 pounds?? i read somewhere the "90k people" klitschko fight dont even bring 10 mil gate revenue, that is patethic.
betmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 07:27 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 563 Post(s)
Deus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,499,227,154,711.33
Total Points: 1,509,227,184,212.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
Itís not like itís record breaking gate numbers. The Klitschko fight did like 8 million. 90k people in a stadium and the gates only 9 million?
Quote:
Originally Posted by betmen View Post
what the ticket price? 1 pounds?? i read somewhere the "90k people" klitschko fight dont even bring 10 mil gate revenue, that is patethic.
You seriously expect to charge people a bucketload to sit near the top of a stadium where all you can really see is the screen and not the actual fighters fighting?

That aside AJ selling out in an hour (and equally the gate numbers) are irrelevant because a lot of Joshua tickets go to resellers who then upsell... hence his fights don't really sell out in an hour (though they do sell out) and the gate numbers are actually higher than advertised considering Hearn and Joshua have a hand in the StubHub pot.
Deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:03 AM #19
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11843 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
Stay safe
i dont have bullets with my name on them

i aint worth it
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:15 AM #20
The Watcher

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,704,296,928.61
Total Points: 302,714,408,876.22
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Ppl are not crossing states to watch Wilder. TV wise he could be watched more because the obvious size of the US.

AJ is on fire in the UK. In the end the match up is what matters and Wilder vs AJ is the fight that matters, not their bank accounts
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight, fights, hour, month, sale, sell, wilder

User Tag List