Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truth is: Jeff Horn gave Pacquiao a Broner/Maidana type beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hyping horn up so when crawford beat him, crawford can get some credit. too bad, once a school teacher, always a school teacher.

Comment

it was the beating of a life time. they should have stopped it after 9 rounds or so in horns favor

Comment

I thought Pacquiao got robbed and Horn fought dirty as hell and got away with it because the ref let him. The punch counters had Pacquiao landing 180 total punches and Horn landing 90 total punches and that backs up what I saw in the ring. We will see how good Horn is or isn't when he fights Crawford outside of his back yard.

Comment

Horn left Manny a bloody mess.

Damn

Comment

Comment

Pacquiao tried picking a cherry and ended up picking a prickly pear.

Comment

Man, I used to think that old cranks yelling on a street corner were delusional.

And then I started reading this forum.

Horn got smashed and the referee was going to stop the fight in the 9th Round but we got people blowing Horn and his garbage performance.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  hyping horn up so when crawford beat him, crawford can get some credit. too bad, once a school teacher, always a school teacher.
                  What do you think of Crawford vs Benavidez as Crawfords first defense?

Comment

Manny fans keep trying to re litigate this fight while ignoring the painful truth- this is the 2nd time where Manny took the far easier fight against the lesser fighter rather than step up and fight the best.

Manny picked Horn instead of Crawford and paid for it., same as when he picked JMM instead of Floyd and paid for it by getting KTFO.

It would be nice if Manny fans just talked about his decisions rather than deflect to all the other BS.

Bottom line Manny didn't want to fight the best, he chose to fight guys he thought he'd beat, Horn and JMM, for what he thought was sure money and he lost in each case.

Karma!!!!!!

Comment

Let's be real - if this wasn't in Australia Jeff Horn would have been KO'd by the REFEREE for the chit he was pulling. I have no dog in this fight, it was a very entertaining fight and I loved the atmosphere of the open arena, sunny Aussie day with a crowd supporting their guy.

Still think Pac should have got the decision, but whatever it doesn't matter. The thing is though in MMA you screw up once by fouling, you get a warning or point deduction. Screw up a second time? Almost certainly a point deduction.

Boxing is one of those sports where some referees don't enforce certain rules, so if a boxer can get away with fouling once then they'll do it 50 times over.

Comment

Working...
                      X