Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is with all these Mayweather hate threads made by the same posters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is with all these Mayweather hate threads made by the same posters?

Why do they make the same threads over and over again? They have no substance and they repeat the same thing over and over again. The man is a certified All Time Great and no matter how many threads you guys make it will not change that.

If you generally do not like the guy then why keep making threads about him? Then the exact same posters run to any thread praising him just to bring negativity. What did he do that hurt you guys so deeply? It seriously seems like some of you either lost a lot of money betting against him or he makes you feel inferior in your own lives.

Grow up, focus on the positives in life and stop being so bitter and pathetic. Boxing is a wonderful sport but it seems some of you only come here to troll and tear down athletes who dedicated their entire lives to real the top of their sport.

Golovkin is getting the same treatment. It's stupid. I have issues with Mayweather but there is no denying he's a great fighter.

Comment

Helps em sleep at night.....the fact that floyd is the greatest of this era and he's a top 15 atg gives them fits. What adds fuel the fire is the fact Pacquiao is an espn fighter now. Floyd did that to their hero.

Comment

They’re sad that he accomplished more than there entire lineage and he did it without going to college. It hurts them deep inside to see Mayweather come out on top no matter what the situation was. He’s still making headlines in retirements and they hate that. It’s always the nerds who haven’t won a fight a day in there life making these corny threads

Comment

It really is the same posters day in and day out.

Comment

stop talking about floyd! he's retired!

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              Helps em sleep at night.....the fact that floyd is the greatest of this era and he's a top 15 atg gives them fits. What adds fuel the fire is the fact Pacquiao is an espn fighter now.Floyd did that to their hero.

Comment

That's just the way some haters are. The same negative stuff day after day as if the only reason they joined was to trash Mayweather. I am a fan of Loma, Canelo and GGG and they get a lot of the same treatment. The same guys trash my favorite boxers endlessly and start the same negative threads several times a day. The better a boxer does in the ring the more they get hated on. I think Spence might be the next target. He is another favorite of mine.

Comment

Working...
                X