• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao gonna no mas lol

Comment

Manny "arum's puppet" pacquiao

Comment

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says He is Targeting a Lomachenko Showdown

According to eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, his camp is discussing the possibility of a catch-weight bout with WBO super featherweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko, who is widely considered as one of the best "pound-for-pound" fighters on the planet. Pacquiao, 39, is looking to return to the ring in April during a break from his duties as a Philippines senator.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          PAC has nothing to prove to anyone! No nothing to prove..
          He's down for whatever, and shame on Bob for taking advantage of the PACman. Bob, pay PAC what you stole from him, and leave the man alone.

As one Jew to another, Bob, you are a POS! I'm sure you never go to synagogue you turd...
          I would favor Pac bro.

Pac in his last fight beat Horns according to most people, a rugged 5'10 WW, not a midget like Rigo.

Pac ain't no Rigo.
          Pac can makes 135 and would be 148 on fight night, would make weight and be a lot bigger than Loma, by 10 lbs.

The difference between Loma and Pac would be huge in terms of power.

Pac's power still has WW worried so Loma would be in serious danger.

Comment

id pick pacman if this fight goes on!

Comment

Arum= Darth Sidious.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                I would favor Pac bro.

Pac in his last fight beat Horns according to most people, a rugged 5'10 WW, not a midget like Rigo.

Pac ain't no Rigo.
                Pac can makes 135 and would be 148 on fight night, would make weight and be a lot bigger than Loma, by 10 lbs.

I would favor Pac if I didn't suspect that the fight was going to be somewhat fixed, considering it's Arum. Loma simply doesn't have the power to bother Manny. Manny has the size and speed and skill to out-bully Loma if he wanted to.. I seriously think if Manny fights Loma he won't even try. It will be a half-assed 50% Manny that loses on the cards. It will simply be a fight to catapult Loma.

Ostensibly, Manny has a MUCH MUCH better chance to beat Loma than Mikey...But at least Mikey will show up to win...can't say the same about Manny anymore, sadly

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                  I would favor Pac if I didn't suspect that the fight was going to be somewhat fixed, considering it's Arum. Loma simply doesn't have the power to bother Manny. Manny has the size and speed and skill to out-bully Loma if he wanted to.. I seriously think if Manny fights Loma he won't even try. It will be a half-assed 50% Manny that loses on the cards. It will simply be a fight to catapult Loma.

Ostensibly, Manny has a MUCH MUCH better chance to beat Loma than Mikey...But at least Mikey will show up to win...can't say the same about Manny anymore, sadly
                  Lomachenko at this point is faster than oldman Pacquiao, Pacquiao has slowed so much over the years that by the eye test Lomachenko is faster.

Comment

Let's see it, but pac should go down for him

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      I would favor Pac bro.

Pac ain't no Rigo.

I hope it happens! War PAC! Please Bob don't Jew him outta his share of the loot. As a fellow Jew Bob, don't keep the streotype alive.

Comment

Working...
                      X