Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hi Tech" Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia @ 135 lbs / 9 Stone 9: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see how he does against Linares....

Comment

Hard to say since Loma is yet to campaign or fight at 135. So I have to go with the bigger Mikey by KO right now.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Garcia by brutal ko

Comment

Love both guys and I can't see Mikey loosing, maybe too big for Loma.

On the other hand, Loma is out of this world.

I would be happy just watching the fight and knowing whomever wins, is a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Let's see how he does against Linares....
            He won, but not extremely convincingly, but how much does it matter really?

Mikey is not Linares, and would it would be the toughest fight for both of them - Lomachenko hasn't fought anyone as elite or complete as Mikey in the pros, and Mikey hasn't fought anyone as skilled and complete as Lomachenko, even if he is less experienced as a professional. I still lean towards Mikey to win this fight, even though I rank Lomachenko higher individually.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              He won, but not extremely convincingly, but how much does it matter really?

Mikey is not Linares, and would it would be the toughest fight for both of them - Lomachenko hasn't fought anyone as elite or complete as Mikey in the pros, and Mikey hasn't fought anyone as skilled and complete as Lomachenko, even if he is less experienced as a professional. I still lean towards Mikey to win this fight, even though I rank Lomachenko higher individually.
              Loma looked smaller than I thought. I think Garcia's size will be the difference and he'd win by TKO.

Comment

i think today, mickey wins; loma with a couple of more fights at 135 beats mickey.

Comment

I reckon the current version of Loma gets put on his a$$ at least twice, but comes on strong in the end and wins a controversial SD.

Comment

It's good the retárds are voting Lomo cuz when the fight happens it'll push those odds deep into underdog country for Mikey and old Jimmy here will clean the fück up at the window.

Comment

If Mikey accepts the fight, he gets added to the "No Mas" list. However, it will be a great fight, and they will trade KDs. We'll see whose heart is bigger, and I suspect it is Loma's.

Comment

Working...
                      X