Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

joe joyce likely to sign with hayemaker promotions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joe joyce likely to sign with hayemaker promotions.

Another contender is likely to enter the heavyweight landscape with joe joyce in advanced talks to sign with hayemaker promotions, a big coup for the company to poach him ahead of matchroom.
    Joe is undoubtedly one of the most exciting amateur talents in recent years and was robbed of the gold medal in rio.
    Should make for some exciting clashes in the heavyweight and with his ability hopefully they fast track him to world level within a few fights like they did with some of the other amateur standouts.
    Joe has a style that is perfectly suited to the professional game and theres lots of rumours that he has given joshua some real hard spars.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...avid-Haye.html

Damn I thought Eddie or Frank had him wrapped up. I remember Joe saying he had something in the pipeline two months ago.
    If Haye's going to put together a stable has he got any network deals lined up? Or is he going to put them on other promoters cards who have one?.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      Damn I thought Eddie or Frank had him wrapped up. I remember Joe saying he had something in the pipeline two months ago.
      If Haye's going to put together a stable has he got any network deals lined up? Or is he going to put them on other promoters cards who have one?.
      maybe he will fight on Dave lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        maybe he will fight on Dave lol
        lol Haye had over 5% of the country tuned in last time he featured on there. If he could monetise those viewing numbers they could get some decent money.
        What a joke of a channel though just repeat after repeat of played out reality shows. Just seems odd they even consider screening sports.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
          lol Haye had over 5% of the country tuned in last time he featured on there. If he could monetise those viewing numbers they could get some decent money.
          What a joke of a channel though just repeat after repeat of played out reality shows. Just seems odd they even consider screening sports.
          You know youve watched too much Dave when you start getting the answers right on QI

Comment

Interesting. Is Richard Schaefer still involved with hayemaker? I wonder if it means a few fights in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              You know youve watched too much Dave when you start getting the answers right on QI
              LOL I used to watch it on BBC 2. I can't really stand Stephen Fry unless he's acting in a magical or periodic type of drama.
              Find my soul leaving my body when I sit through him and he talks in monotone. Smart man I must admit.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                Interesting. Is Richard Schaefer still involved with hayemaker? I wonder if it means a few fights in the states.
                Yep & most likely.

Schaefer gots a guy running a Euro arm of Ringstar so I won't be surprised if there is back & forth movement with anyone Haye signs to Haye's own promotion, that Euro Ringstar outfit + going to the states & likely showing up on PBC cards from time to time.

Comment

He would get stopped within his tenth paid fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    Another contender is likely to enter the heavyweight landscape with joe joyce in advanced talks to sign with hayemaker promotions, a big coup for the company to poach him ahead of matchroom.
                    Joe is undoubtedly one of the most exciting amateur talents in recent years and was robbed of the gold medal in rio.
                    Should make for some exciting clashes in the heavyweight and with his ability hopefully they fast track him to world level within a few fights like they did with some of the other amateur standouts.
                    Joe has a style that is perfectly suited to the professional game and theres lots of rumours that he has given joshua some real hard spars.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...avid-Haye.html
                    Lol he got his ears boxed off.

Didn't land proper shots, I'm sure Yoka had his arms bruised since Joe could only land on those parts.

Whatever people don't know how to judge boxing, especially OG boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X